• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 8/20/2021 at 10:26 PM, Howdy said:

Labeling us as racists is a lie and shows your insecurities.  You are aware that it was a sip that mailed the racist note to Sumlin, right?  You should also read up on DKR before you start labeling Ags as racists.

Well of course not, especially after your old white warriors staunchly defended the Klan Governor and war criminal Sul Ross statue in the middle of your campus.  Who could've imagined such a thing?  Preposterous.

EHCIVQGFSUI6VKBFQ4RAATSBKA.jpg&w=1440

ECOHUIMSNNE4FGTFDCGIDI2UCE.jpg

Is you an aggy or a blaggy?

• Hook 'Em 1

Labeling us as racists is a lie and shows your insecurities.  You are aware that it was a sip that mailed the racist note to Sumlin, right?  You should also read up on DKR before you start labeling Ags as racists.

"...the hashtag #RacismAtTAMUFeelsLike was trending nationally on Twitter."

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/education/2020/06/17/texas-am-students-share-stories-of-campus-discrimination/42445047/ 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

Well of course not, especially after your old white warriors staunchly defended the Klan Governor and war criminal Sul Ross statue in the middle of your campus.  Who could've imagined such a thing?  Preposterous.

EHCIVQGFSUI6VKBFQ4RAATSBKA.jpg&w=1440

ECOHUIMSNNE4FGTFDCGIDI2UCE.jpg

Is you an aggy or a blaggy?

the lack of self-awareness is funny from the old man, but there was a point in time where "Blaggy" meant Blinn Aggy as in not really in TAMU. not sure how he was using it

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

As long as Texas A&M allows a clown like Looch to actually be their mouthpiece and represent their university, you'll know that they haven't figured it out.

To be fair, UT has its share of clowns as mouthpieces. 

53 minutes ago, nnm said:

To be fair, UT has its share of clowns as mouthpieces. 

True, but the ags have a defining cultural bias that impeded their ability to perceive what is obvious to others. At some point, most people can assess the credibility of various mouthpieces. aggys, not so much.

Add to that the fact that Liucci was one of the central figures in Manziel blowing off rehab in favor of constant partying back in 2012. In retrospect, Liucci wasn't doing Manziel (of the A&M program) any favors. To my knowledge, Liucci has never accepted any responsibility for his part in that and he certainly hasn't been held accountable by rednecks.

The fact Texags only still exists today because of it's government bailout on 2020 shows just how adept Liucci is at running an actual business.

Never been impressed with Liucci, other than as a source of unintended comedy.

liucci rise to power.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

This.  And we really haven't had and don't have anyone that is on the same level of ridiculousness as Looch.

Geoff Ketchum is a fucking tool. And he doesn't have near the sway with anyone at Texas that Billy Loochie has at Texas A&M. Texags has fired and hired several of their coaches over the years.

I don't know anyone who would even confess to even liking Geoff Ketchum because he is a fat, contemptible piece of shit. 

Perhaps you are one who should read up on DKR, you ignorant dipshit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

True, but the ags have a defining cultural bias that impeded their ability to perceive what is obvious to others. At some point, most people can assess the credibility of various mouthpieces. aggys, not so much.
Add to that the fact that Liucci was one of the central figures in Manziel blowing off rehab in favor of constant partying back in 2012. In retrospect, Liucci wasn't doing Manziel (of the A&M program) any favors. To my knowledge, Liucci has never accepted any responsibility for his part in that and he certainly hasn't been held accountable by rednecks.
The fact Texags only still exists today because of it's government bailout on 2020 shows just how adept Liucci is at running an actual business.
Never been impressed with Liucci, other than as a source of unintended comedy.
1857045396_liuccirisetopower.thumb.jpeg.ccf2bd57b375dbb05681c29a0800549e.jpeg
Looch never needed a penny of that bailout money, fleecing the teeming masses of aggy is one of the most lucrative business models you can imagine. It was theft of taxpayer money, plain and simple.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

I wanna hear his story. It should be pretty good. It probably starts off with DKR getting lost on his way to the stadium and getting directions from the best red asses ever.

The thing is, the dumbfuck can’t tell the “actual” story. He’s repeating some drivel he learned via the aggy turdition of story-telling. They hear some vague bullshit repeated at Fish Camp, the Special Olympics, or some other place where mentally handicapped people hang out and just repeat it as a matter of course because they’re intellectually incurious and thrive on confirmation bias. It makes them feel better about the shithole they chose to attend college at.

Truth is completely optional. Like the time an aggy friend tried to convince me that The University of Texas actually used to call itself “Texas University” until the 70s or so. Problem is, it’s bullshit made up by a mentally deficient aggy (but I repeat myself). 

On 7/14/2021 at 10:51 AM, Scholz said:

- Texas caused the end of the rivalry game - aggy didn't cause it by leaving the conference

- the LHN broke up the B12N deal - not aggy & corn rejecting it

-  aggy got the first invite to the SEC, & the SEC wouldn't have let Texas in

- their schedule is tougher than a Big 12 schedule, even with the extra patsy thrown in, because Bama, LSU, & Auburn & all of their nat'l titles. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11966746

Yep, but it didn't even slow him down. aggy gonna aggy.

Never go full aggy.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Truth is completely optional. Like the time an aggy friend tried to convince me that The University of Texas actually used to call itself “Texas University” until the 70s or so. Problem is, it’s bullshit made up by a mentally deficient aggy (but I repeat myself). 

Historically, midwest states' flagship universities have referred to themselves as OU, NU, KU, MU, etc. UT wasn't and isn't one of them. Once again, aggy can fuck off.

1 hour ago, The Ace of Aces said:

King was a good kid. It sucks he went to A&M - I think he’ll be a good college QB. Ugh. 

Friend of mine that played with him said all the Ogre had to do was offer and he would have went there. Maybe if Jimbo bolts to LSU after a 9-3 year King will follow. 

12 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

Historically, midwest states' flagship universities have referred to themselves as OU, NU, KU, MU, etc. UT wasn't and isn't one of them. Once again, aggy can fuck off.

It’s a part of their fairy tale that we are “a university IN Texas,” not the University OF Texas.” They make that shit up and then believe it. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I can't get enough of the amazing edition of the American Hustle video, but reading this thread last night & thinking about aggy's histrionics through all of this, I kept being reminded of another Cooper scene.

Cooper = Texas, De Niro = aggy ...

Fits pretty damn well. I esp love that last line: "Don't forget to vote".

Edited by wood
  • Like 1