• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

FB-IMG-1630373152833.jpg

I will take your mother, "2TH MAN" (though not necessarily in that order) out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!" 

#doroTHyMAN2THisasaint

19 hours ago, closetohumping said:

May be an image of text that says 'Texas A&M Picked Up Two National Championships, Two Conference Titles Over The Summer By Barry Petchesky 1939 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS CONFERENCE 40 41'56' CHAMPIONS '17 25 75 85 '86 '87 91 92 You're looking at photos of Texas A&M's Kyle Field. both via Rant Sports. The top was taken last season, the one of bottom snapped just this week. Pretend this those 'spot the differences" bar games, and see if you can tell what's new. Yep, the Aggies' history managed to get a lot more storied over the offseason. Imagine having to fake 2 nattys cause you actual dog shit'

Claiming roughly 100 year old nattys is embarrassing, but I think I'm more embarrassed for aggy for retroactively claiming two conference titles. 1997 is the year aggy lost the Big 12 Championship Game to Nebraska 54-15! 2010 is a year aggy didn't even make the Big 12 Championship Game... Unlike the natty, the conference format and champion is well defined. WTF!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

37 minutes ago, n64ra said:

Claiming roughly 100 year old nattys is embarrassing, but I think I'm more embarrassed for aggy for retroactively claiming two conference titles. 1997 is the year aggy lost the Big 12 Championship Game to Nebraska 54-15! 2010 is a year aggy didn't even make the Big 12 Championship Game... Unlike the natty, the conference format and champion is well defined. WTF!

I hate the term “natty” why don’t we call conference titles “confy” and go full dumbass if we’re already halfway there.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

45 minutes ago, n64ra said:

They're fucking losers who have to invent accomplishments.

• Hook 'Em 5

17 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

I hate the term “natty” why don’t we call conference titles “confy” and go full dumbass if we’re already halfway there.

Winning seasons can be winny.  We didn't have a natty or confy, but we did have a winny

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, n64ra said:

Negged for repeated use of "natty".

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

Nobody cares what you like or hate. Go kiss that 1939 natty of yours.

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Winning seasons can be winny.  We didn't have a natty or confy, but we did have a winny

Can we have "losey" for a losing record?

• Fuck You 4

49 minutes ago, TriStone said:

Normally I'd never wish such a thing on anyone's message board, but I think @Randolph Duke might need to head on over to SEC Rant and add his two cents into this thread started by some aggy who wants to bring up old shit.

ETA: SIAP

The hypocrisy of those white trash smoothbores can be illuminated with two words - Sul Ross. 

Not one of them has ever dared to have an honest conversation about why they worship that human piece of shit, “the gallant Texas negro killer.”

UT culture has long decreed the racist pieces of shit connected with The University, and how they held back the school, the state, and the nation. 

aggys worship the racist pieces of shit who defined the school’s culture and insist their repugnant brand of white supremacy remains an intrinsic part of aggy culture and the school’s curriculum. Name me one major university that maintains an alumni and faculty Klan robe collection among their prized artifacts or a shrine to white supremacy as the center point of their campus.

Fuck you aggys, you worthless pieces of shit.

Feel free to use anything I have written on the subject. Needless to say, I have much more info on the subject. 

https://aggypedia.com/wiki/Sul_Ross

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, OrangEngr said:

But. But why? Who was going to steal him? It’s not like you could negatively recruit him because he was approaching the end of his contract. Morons.

Probably no buyout still this is further handicapping aggy both long and short term if he decides to mail it in or bolt when he realizes he can't win there 

I think they are preparing for the LSU job to open up. LSU will probably offer him a lot of money. It’s a better job than aggy and it’s probably the place he really wants to be. The only problem is LSU is not going to give him a contract with no buyout which is what aggy is hoping will get him to stay. 

• Hook 'Em 1

This is aggy stepping on their own dicks again. With the addition of us and OU next season, there will be two additional potential (probable), losses to them in the SEC west instead of just one (Bama), who moves to the east.  
With a 9 game conference schedule, and one less cupcake, aggy will be back in also ran status forever. 

It’s funny for sure but probably something they should be doing, pay him all the money.  He’s the best coach they have had in a long time or likely to get in the foreseeable future.  They have been recruiting very well and if the can sort out QB they will be a good team for a little while before Baggins fucks up the roster.  

aggy has a small window to try and make a name for themselves, currently the media overhypes them even more than Georgia who hasn’t done shit in >40 years.  Once the SEC hype machine gets its hands on UT/OU they will be put back on the middle shelf again as a top 10 SECW program instead of an artificial contender.  

I’m also sure he will be atop the LSU coach search.