Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

12 hours ago, DanTheHorn said:

texas_kicker_justin_tucker_makes_40_yard

Never get tired of seeing this one. Also has anyone posted the one in which Tucker gets carried around and the swag copter crashes.

It's hard to explain the importance of that kick.  If we would have lost, those idiots would have been impossibly obnoxious.  Thank you JT, Case, & Co.

• Replies 71.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, tx ind said:

Learn me on the equestrian center thing

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/4-injured-when-A-M-equine-center-collapses-4616322.php

Jun 22, 2013 · Four workers were injured when the steel frame of Texas A&M University's equine center collapsed in a construction site accident Saturday, officials said.

34 minutes ago, Lou said:

Well, they call their fight song a war hymm and it begins, ""Hullabaloo, Caneck Caneck" 

I laugh when the idiots tell the fairy tale of Pinky Wilson (the guy who wrote the aggy version of the song) wrote it in a foxhole with artillery shelly flying overhead and tanks rumbling by. They claim the "Hullabaloo Caneck Caneck" was how Wilson described the sound of various weapons being reloaded (the exact weapon depends on who is telling the fairy tale).

This book was published in 1889. These are various college yells. College yells went out of favor because people realized they sound stupid. 

nQYSOFV.jpg

Source:

https://books.google.com/books?id=qwETAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA226&dq=hopkins+hullabaloo+caneck+caneck&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivyMjFzZLaAhUFQawKHZPCCXkQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=hopkins hullabaloo caneck caneck&f=false

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

In the early days, Hullabaloo was the call to have aggys gather at the sheep pasture for chasing some Friday night tail.  Caneck! Caneck! was the desperate cry of the ewe when Pinky Wilson had his fist  a foot up her pussy. 

I wish I hadn't read that.

16 minutes ago, Player said:

Remember that time aggy had to fend off an invading horde of pinko commie frat rats to keep them from desecrating the flag
War is hell.

A college fraternity that has an "Executive Officer" just because his costume is different from some other frat guy's costume. They continuously display utter cluelessness and a complete lack of self-awareness.

I can't imagine what a hell life on that campus is with those sanctimonious, self-important mouthbreathers playing fake army and expecting everyone else to do the same.

18 hours ago, Bevojoe said:

Yeah I can take them one on one. But get 3 or more of them around and the whole damn neighborhood goes to hell. 

This is so true. Individually they are tolerable but when they congregate their idiocy grows exponentially. I think it's the fish camp indoctrination that kicks in once 3 or more aggy gather in the same location.

They start doing the "whoop" thing like Pavlovian dogs.

• Like 1

I posted this on the RD twitter account this morning. I think it helps put things into perspective.

Since 2000, UT Austin has won more NCAA titles than @TAMU has in their entire history, plus Texas has a national title in football. And everyone agrees that as of late, UT sports teams have been seriously under-performing. An amazing disparity in how the two programs are viewed.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2018 at 11:16 AM, InkaUtexas said:

Love the chick trying to lift the Mercedes out of the water. Some great comments.

As a former student, Hey! That's my school! As a graduate of the Civil Eng program, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THAT WATER. IT'S NOT JUST WATER!!!!!

This is seriously testing my New Year's resolution to cut back on Aggie jokes

Rain? I assume the jar collection finally broke.

Serious question - can they walk on the grass if the sidewalk is flooded?