Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

3 hours ago, ChickenNuggets said:

Texas has always been an uppercrust school, so the tea sipping thing stuck. Maybe someone should remind them that our stadium's true name is Memorial Stadium for the men from the school who died in WWI.

Yea. I think the original dig about being tea-sippers was a good jibe. Now they want to be uppercrust, too, so they have to make some specious claim about their prowess in war. That's denigrating veterans which is low even for them.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Replies 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

44 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

And they have no depth and are worse at all offensive positions except RB. Aggy will look like FSU in 3 years once Jimbo bolts 

Bolts? Maybe he gets shitcanned in a few years, but who else is gonna pay Jimbo $9 mil per yr. Or guarantee it for 10 years. Nobody is more desperate than aggy. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=ecf05e47yy

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

It's as if Joseph Smith fucked Brigham Young's wife and gave birth to an entire army of inbred cultists.

he did

they both did

briggy married louisa beaman, zina diantha huntington jacobs, mary elizabeth rollins lightner, eliza roxcy snow, emily dow partridge, maria lawrence, rhoda richards and olive grey frost, all of whom were married to old joe before the carthage job

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

As a retired Army dude, that shit is..........concerning.
What is the percentage that actually get commissioned? I only met 2 commissioned Ags in my 20 years.

They claim 50% but, like all things aggy propaganda, one has to be skeptical 

9 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

"Hundred-year decision"

"Iron sharpens iron."

"You can't be the best if you don't beat the best."

"SEC ready"

"Jimbo knows how to win a natty"

spacer.png

Yea, but you'll have to pay me a guaranteed seven nine milliona year with no buy-out to get one for you.

That's how much I love Texas A&M University and Aggies!

spacer.png

"Trust in Jimbo."

spacer.png

"OU and tu are coming. FURK!"

spacer.png

Thank you for your service on the ramp at the airport protecting jimbo aggy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Jimbo talks with the meth head jitters. Something aint right in his noggin (but he is a mad genius for taking all aggy $ ala jedi mind trick). Hasnt won shit, yet got a bigger guaranteed contract. Not sure if hes a fuckin idiot or total genius.
Guarantee he eats Adderall like candy. I just wonder if long term that shit has the opposite effect..

14 hours ago, ousux said:
15 hours ago, NYBevo said:
The Hall of Champions got a little more empty
ag.thumb.PNG.10da2a4729ad22121d06090a3973c912.PNG

Theres a gotdam trophy for that annual shitshow? I honestly didnt know until this year

Surprised you didn't. I posted something about this participation trophy back in 2018 about how ridiculous it is. 

Dude, it's college football. Chill the fuck out. Remember, this is one of "the finest fans in all of college sports™."

"Players can get paid right? Spiller can and should sue the SEC tomorrow. They can take the 15 yard penalty and the game and shove it up their azzes. Either the call is to protect them or it's just another bs call used to control narrative by each crew.

To think, we were penalized for bs late it last game against TU that was a love tap. This crew saw this happen twice and was even slowed down during review. Somebody didn't want the penalty to affect the outcome of the game or else he would have been protected. If not then every time a ball is tipped it's open season to destroy someone's career or paralyze them. I couldn't have been on A&M defense after that. I would have jumped offsides and went straight at Arky QB's head."

"Not only was this targeting, dangerous and illegal, this was premeditated and Arkansas LB's were looking for an opportunity to hurt/injure Spiller."

"Dudes a pusssy and he's gonna get his when he least expects it. On the field or off. Punk ***** knew what he was doing as the ball was sailing over their heads. What goes around comes around on the field or the streets."

Deal bro. Now go back to banging your cousin and being 309 pounds over weight with 4 teeth. Dudes a ***** that took a cheap shot towards the head/neck against someone who will be playing on Sunday's while ge sells insurance. And your right, it is football and congrats on being 1-9 the last ten years. He's gonna get his”

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3231194/last

Edited by Randolph Duke

23 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Alpha Texan

In reply to whytho987654 • 10:45p, 9/25/21

AG

He's had 2 weeks to address the QB situation. We're having to rebuild the OL because last year, we were focused on last year. This is not as bad as you're making it out to be.

This bit cracks me up.  Last year, the ags had a veteran QB and a veteran OL and they said "THIS is our year to win the natty."  Of course, it wasn't.

But then for some reason, despite losing their veteran QB and their veteran OL, all of a sudden last summer ags started saying, "Just kidding about last year.  Actually, THIS is our year to win the natty."

It made some sense in 2020, they were as loaded as they'd been since 2012 and had a pretty good team.  But sadly for them, this year, is not last year.  This year, the idea that they were going to compete with Alabama or anyone else, to win the conference and make the playoffs, was silly.

23 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Moral victory

So... when Texas scored points and got yards against pig, it's because it was garbage time of a blowout win.

But then Tech scored points and got yards against Texas during garbage time of a blowout loss, all of a sudden it spells disaster for the Texas defense.  

The jokes just write themselves with those morons.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, utee94 said:

This bit cracks me up.  Last year, the ags had a veteran QB and a veteran OL and they said "THIS is our year to win the natty."  Of course, it wasn't.

But then for some reason, despite losing their veteran QB and their veteran OL, all of a sudden last summer ags started saying, "Just kidding about last year.  Actually, THIS is our year to win the natty."

It made some sense in 2020, they were as loaded as they'd been since 2012 and had a pretty good team.  But sadly for them, this year, is not last year.  This year, the idea that they were going to compete with Alabama or anyone else, to win the conference and make the playoffs, was silly.

So... when Texas scored points and got yards against pig, it's because it was garbage time of a blowout win.

But then Tech scored points and got yards against Texas during garbage time of a blowout loss, all of a sudden it spells disaster for the Texas defense.  

The jokes just write themselves with those morons.

Which is why there've been dozens of aggy joke books.   Seriously, any other university in the country have multiple joke books written about them?

• Hook 'Em 1

From secrant:

Imagine giving a coach with a 2-8 record vs Top 10 teams a raise and extension.

When you've never been alive to witness your football team play for a national title, much less win one, the standards are understandably low.

aTm will forever be a program that celebrates particular, individual season wins.

#Tradition

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

It's almost as if there is some sort of...pattern....

• Hook 'Em 2