• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

aggy putting shit on backwards?  Turdition.

stormprotection.jpg

I drove past this around the time the photo was taken, and I thought I really should snap a picture myself. I'm glad someone else did, because this stupidity really needs to be recorded for posterity.  What's funny is, aggy posted an explanation for why this wasn't as stupid as, you know, it actually is. Because aggy can never admit to being foolish, no matter how foolish the whole world can plainly see they are.

On 3/29/2018 at 6:08 PM, lemonandaturd said:

In the early days, Hullabaloo was the call to have aggys gather at the sheep pasture for chasing some Friday night tail.  Caneck! Caneck! was the desperate cry of the ewe when Pinky Wilson had his fist  a foot up her pussy. 

What about boom shakalaka boom shakalaka?

Wait so they do that on purpose because they’re at Texas Relays?

That is so  quintessential aggy. 

And the best part is when they got their numbers they all stood around in a circle putting them all snickering and giggling with each other about how red ass and tough and fuck Texas they are because they are putting their numbers upside. They all think in their group they are awesome. When everyone else is gonna look at them like wtf this idiots. 

If if I ran that track meet I’d make them flip up correctly or  forfeit. Fuck you for making me work harder because your a goddamn aggy and you can’t see 12centimeters past your nose. 

The upside down bibs are perfectly Aggie. They're sure it's amusing to the world that they're sticking it to the Longhorns. They'll even invent stories about people asking them about it and agreeing that tu is arrogant and Aggies are the classiest fans in the world.

Reality: They look like the petty idiots that they can be.

7 hours ago, theaveragejon said:

Wait so they do that on purpose because they’re at Texas Relays?

That is so  quintessential aggy. 

And the best part is when they got their numbers they all stood around in a circle putting them all snickering and giggling with each other about how red ass and tough and fuck Texas they are because they are putting their numbers upside. They all think in their group they are awesome. When everyone else is gonna look at them like wtf this idiots. 

If if I ran that track meet I’d make them flip up correctly or  forfeit. Fuck you for making me work harder because your a goddamn aggy and you can’t see 12centimeters past your nose. 

Is this because there's a Longhorn logo on the bib? Y'know, so the Horns are down if the bib is upside down.

47 minutes ago, Godzillatron said:

Is this because there's a Longhorn logo on the bib? Y'know, so the Horns are down if the bib is upside down.

I don’t pretend to know what goes on in the minds of Aggies, but that seems like the safest argument.

i bet every other competitor there was like “why are your numbers upside down”

10 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Not to be petty or anything, but I'd assume wearing your bib upside down - especially on purpose - would trigger some kind of penalty.  In a cycling time trial race I did a couple of years ago, you'd be disqualified.

I thought the same thing and looked it up the other day, from my understanding.. as long as the numbers are worn on the body, it doesn't matter which direction they are pinned. Nothing about being right side up, just need to be on the body.

12 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Not to be petty or anything, but I'd assume wearing your bib upside down - especially on purpose - would trigger some kind of penalty.  In a cycling time trial race I did a couple of years ago, you'd be disqualified.

Petty is chasing some cheerleader around with sword because he was on the football field. 

2 hours ago, DreadHead said:

I thought the same thing and looked it up the other day, from my understanding.. as long as the numbers are worn on the body, it doesn't matter which direction they are pinned. Nothing about being right side up, just need to be on the body.

That’s why I always wore 69. No one could tell if I was doing the “69 down”.