Cowboys @ Chiefs: Week 11

Vic Mackey

I don’t get the punts at or around midfield.

This game is over if they keep the ball 4 minutes. Scoring or not. Dallas has to convert some long third downs and keep the ball. Gotta score 2 TDs to win this. I don’t think they score one right now.

Is Dak just a little gun shy on tucking it and running?  Even if you don’t get the first, it’s another thing for them to think/ worry about. 

I would say yes in general. But n that play he’s not going anywhere. It’s 3rd and long and they played the gaps well. Not hole to run through. When Martin is getting beat, you know it’s a bad day.

That's on Dak..... has to get the ball out.   Zack getting beat on pass pro.  Just not meant to be.

This is one do those “to who?” Questions. Their defenders are all over the receivers. The dL is eating the OL up.

You’re right. Not meant to be. Especially now the defense is about to get ate up on the ground.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

agree, he's got to let it go but my guess is no one is open.  scrubs everywhere.  this game is over.

I felt the same..... couldn't find anyone but he has to know the down and distance and hope he can get a penalty.  I get ball security but at this stage, gotta take some chances.

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

I felt the same..... couldn't find anyone but he has to know the down and distance and hope he can get a penalty.  I get ball security but at this stage, gotta take some chances.

agree.  you have to hope someone can make a play.  we should have played 4 down territory.  another stupid coaching decision.

• Like 1

You know if he forces it, like before half, he gets killed.

He’s fucked either way.

3 minutes ago, Drew said:

You know if he forces it, like before half, he gets killed.

He’s fucked either way.

The force to Lamb before the half was just stupid.  There.... in the 4th when you probably only get one more possession, you gotta take your shot.  It's part of the learning process I guess, but Dak hasn't been good.  He hasn't been given a lot with injuries and game plan, but he hasn't been sharp either.  It happens.

Just now, DougO said:

Poor performance by Dak. Worse performance by the o-line. Hard to believe it was this close as shitty as they played.

Dak wasn't great but a lot of that was not having any help from the OL. Just horrific today. And KC isn't easy to beat, much less at Arrowhead.