Mass casualty event in Waukesha, WI

TXSG8R

3 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Since we've had a page change.

Also, while I appreciate the post, I don't understand it.  Was this just a gratuitous rep grab or does it have some context to the thread?

Seriously? Don't be vapid. It is to help us all remember the women who were injured and killed in this tragedy.

PS - It also helps nicole weed out all the perves.

Edited by Bevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, DDD Dad said:

Also, while I appreciate the post, I don't understand it.  Was this just a gratuitous rep grab or does it have some context to the thread?

look DDD, there are times to be thread police and times to just let shit go.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Seriously? Don't be vapid. It is to help us all remember the women who were injured and killed in this tragedy.

PS - It also helps nicole weed out all the perves.

Narrator:  "They were all perves."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

When i dont wanna get caught on my phone arguing politics with people on the internet because its embarassing i can just scroll to the ass

2 minutes ago, elfenix said:

lol @immortal13 trying to white knight baba yaga linking to white supremacists.  thanks for the negs.  guess we know where you stand.

You're welcome, and no I just like negging your posts. If you have a problem with that, try reporting it to the mods 

Edited by immortal13
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

3 hours ago, cmontexas said:

So if this was an enraged BLM supporter out to kill whitey, what does that mean? Do Sack, immortal etc. get some kind of points?

Who is this "media" guy they keep referencing?

It’s actually possible that it was an intentional attack on white people if some of the tweets in this thread are accurate.  If he intentionally drove into the crowd as the one tweet stated you could pretty easily infer that he was trying to kill white people based on his past lyrics/statements.  

1 hour ago, txhorns said:

It’s actually possible that it was an intentional attack on white people if some of the tweets in this thread are accurate.  If he intentionally drove into the crowd as the one tweet stated you could pretty easily infer that he was trying to kill white people based on his past lyrics/statements.  

image.jpeg.95aa1142a7acac73a618c4dd77b7be0a.jpeg

• Haha 1

I was told recently you can't hold someone's social media posts against them in a murder case.  I mean, you can mention them, but they aren't part of "premeditation" 

Edited by Lobo

27 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I was told recently you can't hold someone's social media posts against them in a murder case.  I mean, you can mention them, but they aren't part of "premeditation" 

It is a difficult issue. Just because the guy is a racist POS doesn't mean he intentionally ran over a bunch of people. He's obviously not the local Mensa chapter president so maybe he thought driving through a parade was an efficient escape route. The one thing we know is everyone is suddenly switching opinions about these kinds of things.

• Hook 'Em 1

Propensity evidence is supposed to show whether you have a natural inclination (or propensity) to act in a certain way.  I'm not sure what type of social media post could show that you are likely to plow through a parade of random strangers.

The obvious example would be if he had previously been fleeing a crime (if that's even what happened) and was driving recklessly.

Edited by JBJ

It is a difficult issue. Just because the guy is a racist POS doesn't mean he intentionally ran over a bunch of people. He's obviously not the local Mensa chapter president so maybe he thought driving through a parade was an efficient escape route. The one thing we know is everyone is suddenly switching opinions about these kinds of things.
That dude didn't slow down or use his horn to let people get out of the way. He was going full speed through those people like he was playing GTA. It was completely intentional to do the most damage he could. Don't need social media posts to confirm that, give him the electric chair and be done with it.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Incredulity said:

John Goodman Reaction GIF 

Live look at CR 

Bullshit. Keep the politics out of it.

The suspect should not have been released in the manner he was (low bail). IMO, while some of the reform towards release has tried not to make bail onerous, it is crazy (to me) when that is applied in a domestic violence charge. If someone is physically aggressive then they don't need to be released until they've gotten their shit together. He's going to prison and he should.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Bullshit. Keep the politics out of it.

The suspect should not have been released in the manner he was (low bail). IMO, while some of the reform towards release has tried not to make bail onerous, it is crazy (to me) when that is applied in a domestic violence charge. If someone is physically aggressive then they don't need to be released until they've gotten their shit together. He's going to prison and he should.

I think one of his previous charges was skipping bail.