Mass casualty event in Waukesha, WI

TXSG8R

25 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

Was it like the case in kenosha where the abuser, blake, was fleeing a crime (and violating an order) holding a knife and was shot by the police? Police were villified and led to protests that lead to rittenhouse.
Circle of keepin it real?
Sorry, I know, TLDR

Odds are astronomically high no one gets killed in any of those situations if a firearm isn’t present.  But you know, we love violence and guns because both are fun and cool. Thoughts and prayers tho. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

10 hours ago, williemackgarza said:

Was it like the case in kenosha where the abuser, blake, was fleeing a crime (and violating an order) holding a knife and was shot by the police? Police were villified and led to protests that lead to rittenhouse.
Circle of keepin it real?
Sorry, I know, TLDR

Good shoot. He wont be able to sexually assault and terrorize the mother of his children anymore. Nor will he be able to resist arrest with outstanding warrants and assault the police.

Hope she takes every bit of the million dollars he got from morons. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Hook 'Em 2

I want to commend babayaga, immortal13, etc. on the ruining of this thread. They went above and beyond with their cultural/political victim complex and manufactured a threadjacking where most reasonable people wouldn't have thought it possible. Bravo.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

has law enforcement changed their position? bc they are explicitly saying it was not a terrorist attack.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/waukesha-police-chief-parade-terrorism-b1962405.html

i mean it's horrific either way, just seems like a weird thing to have such a hard on for, 'call it this dammit!'

On 11/23/2021 at 3:46 PM, dcar00 said:

can local handle hate crime?  I thought that had to be fed.

Not sure how sarcastic this is, but there are hate crimes at both the federal level and in most states.

The federal legislation is largely superfluous.  Especially because they already have the "violation of civil rights" crime that can be prosecuted in the event of a state miscarriage of justices.

Hate crimes have always seemed dumb to me in homicide cases.  If he’s convicted he’s going to be spending the better part of the rest of his life in prison.  It makes sense in something like a vandalism case, where there is an enhanced punishment for spray painting a swastika on a synagogue versus some random kid tagging some random thing on the side of a building.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bravo said:

For sure now with everything that has come out this was an intentional terrorist massacre attack. I can't imagine the horror of all this and their families.

Any reason he skipped a large chunk of the parade and slowed down behind the band before ultimately plowing through them if this was a terrorist attack?  Were the cheerleaders and kids he skipped not worth as many terrorist points or something?  

edit: go look at posts 1 and 6 in this thread. I think MNLonghorn’s post #8 had the video where he slowed and swerved behind the band before committing to going through them when he no longer had a lane to drive through without people in it. 

None of this discounts him being a giant piece of shit and deserving to fry, but if this was a guy out to kill whitey he left a lot of points on the board. 

Edited by TXSG8R

1 minute ago, Bravo said:

Or why he didn't turn down the other streets he passed with no parade on them once he was in a parade route? Or he wasn't being chased? Are you saying this wasn't intentional? 

I’m saying it’s hard to align this as a terrorist attacking when he passed up a lot of people. He could have clipped that little girl with his bumper with a nudge of the steering wheel and wouldn’t have lost an ounce of speed.  Him not being chased by the police doesn’t mean he wasn’t running. People do stupid shit when they panic. Knowing you’ll try to twist that, again, that doesn’t excuse his actions or lessen his guilt in any way. This wasn’t an accident in any sense. He’s responsible for turning down that street just like a drunk is responsible for what happens when he gets behind the wheel drunk.  There’s a large leap from a guy committing a crime, knows with his record he will be fucked if caught so he ran with the expectation of police involvement to terrorism. 

The Waukesha police don’t strike me as a group that would have some liberal agenda to protect this guy. If they aren’t barking up the terrorist tree, I’m pretty sure there’s a reason. 

2 minutes ago, Bravo said:

He just didn't hit people in that one mass of dancers. He hit the the entire way. Why does anyone live through a terrorist attack? Read his social media posts. Look what he did. It may not be a 911 planned for 5 yrs but he this was intentional. It went on for several blocks. It's weird there isn't more coverage of what his mindset was and how he spoke of the people he killed in mass. Did he snap? Maybe? There is a lot of info now out on this piece of terrorist garbage. The fact youre inclined to say he "panicked" makes no sense at all. The narrative seems to make you uncomfortable. Also, what you hear from the trusted media and law enforcement should not be your guide. 

He hit the entire way?  Did you go back and look at posts 1 and 6?  No trusted media or law enforcement there, just people recording with their cell phones while an SUV flew by not hitting people. You have sources on the several blocks of people being hit?

I watched the video MNLonghorn posted that has apparently been taken down where he got boxed in behind the second band (OP shows him driving past a band without hitting anyone), slowed down, swerved to the left before ultimately plowing over the guy carrying a bass drum and continuing through the dance group in front of the band. Again, no media narratives there, this was real time cell phone dumps on Twitter. 

I’m open to changing my mind if I see more evidence of him killing as many people as possible but to date I’ve seen one video where he actually hit people, and the deceleration and weaving beforehand seemed reluctant. There is a bunch of footage where the sidewalks are completely lined with people that he drove past without touching anyone. If/when the police or trial releases more info that shows what you’re saying, I’ll adjust from there. 

image.thumb.jpeg.8dd1073cb60e5767cb5fdb0f57958d58.jpeg

this is from the video in post 8 IIRC that is no longer up. This is before he hit his first victim, and after he drove past another entire marching band.  He weaved left and slowed down before ultimately committing to driving through. Simple question, looking at that picture, where are you going to inflict more damage, running through the band that is spaced 6-10 feet apart or through the more densely packed people lining the sides?  He had a choice here, look at where the bumper is facing.  He chose to pull it back to the right and go through the band. Still a tremendous piece of shit, but it doesn’t square with your terrorist narrative. There are other videos and pics showing him pass up blocks of people set up like this. If he’s a terrorist thankfully he’s a really shitty one. 

8 hours ago, TXSG8R said:

He hit the entire way?  Did you go back and look at posts 1 and 6?  No trusted media or law enforcement there, just people recording with their cell phones while an SUV flew by not hitting people. You have sources on the several blocks of people being hit?

I watched the video MNLonghorn posted that has apparently been taken down where he got boxed in behind the second band (OP shows him driving past a band without hitting anyone), slowed down, swerved to the left before ultimately plowing over the guy carrying a bass drum and continuing through the dance group in front of the band. Again, no media narratives there, this was real time cell phone dumps on Twitter. 

I’m open to changing my mind if I see more evidence of him killing as many people as possible but to date I’ve seen one video where he actually hit people, and the deceleration and weaving beforehand seemed reluctant. There is a bunch of footage where the sidewalks are completely lined with people that he drove past without touching anyone. If/when the police or trial releases more info that shows what you’re saying, I’ll adjust from there. 

50 people. 

Domestic terrorism plain and simple. 

Mostly peaceful driving. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 people got shot who were on video attacking the shooter, and we string up the shooter in the court of public opinion, before the trial

50 people get run over, who most definitely didnt instigate shit, and we want to find some reason to excuse the gravity of the incident.

not im claiming he intended to kill people...but the difference in the commentary is hilarious.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, TXSG8R said:

Any reason he skipped a large chunk of the parade and slowed down behind the band before ultimately plowing through them if this was a terrorist attack?  Were the cheerleaders and kids he skipped not worth as many terrorist points or something?  

edit: go look at posts 1 and 6 in this thread. I think MNLonghorn’s post #8 had the video where he slowed and swerved behind the band before committing to going through them when he no longer had a lane to drive through without people in it. 

None of this discounts him being a giant piece of shit and deserving to fry, but if this was a guy out to kill whitey he left a lot of points on the board. 

KR left a lot of points on the board according to your theory.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, VABuckeye said:

He hit over 50 people. How many more did he need to hit for you to understand that it was intentional?

I never said it wasn’t intentional, He clearly made the choice to run people over. None of you seem to be willing to address all the people he skipped before ultimately hitting people. I’ll link notable liberal rag the daily mail since they aren’t paywalling the timeline.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10230313/Waukesha-Christmas-parade-horror-Timeline-carnage-unfolded.html

Look at their first video link.  As soon as he got on the parade route cops were chasing him on foot. He drives past a ton of people because he has an entire lane open to run down. 

Second video is the dancing girl. Again, look at all the people he doesn’t hit up to this point. You can see an entire marching band in the background of the little girl that he avoided. 

Third video is no longer fully available, but showed the moment he no longer has an open lane on the right, so he weaves all the way to the left and slows down trying to find an opening before deciding to plow through the band. Again, if this was terrorism, he sucks at it, because he chose to avoid a lot of people up to this point, and even when he was boxed in, chose to run over less people. 

And after thinking about it, my guess on why he never took a side street once he was in the parade route is because those entrances were likely covered in people. Why would a parade route keep side streets open? All he likely saw were guardrails made of people once he was in the parade route. 

My best guess is this dude took a hell of a wrong turn fleeing the scene of a crime, and wound up in a box canyon made of people.  When he ran out of free space he chose to make his own. He’s still a piece of shit and none of that excuses his actions. He will be guilty of multiple counts of murder. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Deej said:

KR left a lot of points on the board according to your theory.

I missed the part where anyone compared them I guess, and I’ve never tried to tag KR as a domestic terrorist. Still waiting on any of you to address why Brooks chose to skip blocks of people to hit before slowing down behind the band and ultimately running people over.

Why didn’t he bumper car down the entire length of the parade route? Has anyone said he was yelling Black Lives Matter, kill whitey, etc while he was driving through people?  Did he mention any grievances or political reasons after he did the killing?  You know, things terrorists do? If/when the police give us any of those kinds of things, I’m certainly willing to change my mind. Right now I’ll stick to what my eyes tell me. 

29 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Humans

Benefit of the doubt is out the window when you reach double digits of people bouncing and crunching off of your bumper. 

Maybe we've expanded the meaning of the word "terrorist" and I didn't get the memo. Are we now including anyone who kills multiple people indiscriminately to be a terrorist? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Maybe we've expanded the meaning of the word "terrorist" and I didn't get the memo. Are we now including anyone who kills multiple people indiscriminately to be a terrorist? 

My guess is it’s a want to both sides everything, but going any further gets cloaky.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, TXSG8R said:

My guess is it’s a want to both sides everything, but going any further gets cloaky.

I guess. Maybe that sort of simplified thinking helps people to put things into boxes when the thing doesn't naturally fit into a box because it's crazy. Some people seem to need order in their chaos. I remember the argument on here when the Austin pipe bomber was causing panic that he was/wasn't a "terrorist". To my knowledge there never was a motivation identified that would fit the terrorist label but it was certainly thrown around at the time. Then again the idiot in Las Vegas who shot God only knows how many people was, I don't think, ever referred to as a terrorist and again, imo, rightly so as I don't think any motive was really established.

His motive may not be understood, but to label the Austin bomber as anything other than a terrorist would be ridiculous. He was terrorizing the city, putting fear into everyone. Same with the Vegas piece of shit. Same with this guy driving through a parade. All three looking to infict needless casualties and cause maximum chaos.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Deej said:

His motive may not be understood, but to label the Austin bomber as anything other than a terrorist would be ridiculous. He was terrorizing the city, putting fear into everyone. Same with the Vegas piece of shit. Same with this guy driving through a parade. All three looking to infict needless casualties and cause maximum chaos.

But that’s our point, the definition of terrorism isn’t just causing fear. The pursuit of political aims is a key part of the terrorism definition.

• Like 2

Following that logic do serial rapists now fall under the terrorist umbrella? Ted Bundy was a domestic terrorist and can be lumped in with Timothy McVeigh? I'm not buying it but maybe I'm just out of touch with where we've gone with the semantics. The meaning of a word can certainly change over time and if that's the case here then I'll accept that but with that said I then think that we will need to find a word to replace "terrorist" as it has been used when describing McVeigh, Al Qaeda, etc... 

1 hour ago, El Diablo said:

We’ve been told terrorism is tied to domestic racism. “it’s the greatest threat to our country “

His actions clearly followed his words to “knockout old white people”

Are we not supposed to apply the standard equally?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, ChickenSandwich said:

We’ve been told terrorism is tied to domestic racism. “it’s the greatest threat to our country “

What group are you a part of and who do y'all listen to? 

7 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

What group are you a part of and who do y'all listen to? 

The FBI? AG?  Homeland Security?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/12/us/politics/domestic-terror-white-supremacists.html

Top law enforcement officials say the biggest Domestic Terror threat come from white  Supremacists

11 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

So he was deliberately targeting the dancing grannies? 

12 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Leftist pedantry around the word terrorism is

I Love It Reaction GIF by Magic: The Gathering

I mean, it's not like there's an actual definition of terrorism in the US code or anything:

5) the term "domestic terrorism" means activities that—

(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(B) appear to be intended—

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or

(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States; and

I’m pretty sure all of this harumphing is less about us applying the label as it is the media. Gotta keep beating that drum. I’m done with this until more info comes to light either way. I look forward to more non answers on why the terrorist drove past blocks of easy pickings on his way to terroristing. 

26 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

For those of us who don't follow politics but do care about the English language, can you provide some commentary to explain your post? 

16 minutes ago, Captainant said:

I mean, it's not like there's an actual definition of terrorism in the US code or anything:

5) the term "domestic terrorism" means activities that—

(A) involve acts 

dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(B) appear to be intended—

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or

(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States; and

Lol.

Please explain how posting multiple hateful racists screeds(intimidate or coerce a civilian population;)on social media followed by running over 50 plus (dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;) people of said description doesn’t meet this definition.

Edited by Incredulity
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

I’m pretty sure all of this harumphing is less about us applying the label as it is the media. Gotta keep beating that drum. I’m done with this until more info comes to light either way. I look forward to more non answers on why the terrorist drove past blocks of easy pickings on his way to terroristing. 

How many Government Buildings did Timothy McVeigh drive by in OKC?

You’re just asking questions….

Edited by Incredulity
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

I mean why do crazy, evil people do anything? Who the fuck knows? Maybe he was psyching himself up. Maybe he had temporary 2nd thoughts. Maybe he wanted to finish his energy drink. Who the fuck cares?

I agree with you on a lot of things, but this is a weird take.

• Hook 'Em 1