Mass casualty event in Waukesha, WI

TXSG8R

2 hours ago, TXSG8R said:

I’m pretty sure all of this harumphing is less about us applying the label as it is the media.

-correct

I look forward to more non answers on why the terrorist drove past blocks of easy pickings on his way to terroristing. 

He was looking for the grandmas? (Per his tweets)

Why not stop after hitting the first person? The 5th, 20th or 30th?  Why not hit the horn or the brake at hitting person #40?  

Edited by ChickenSandwich

22 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

How many Government Buildings did Timothy McVeigh drive by in OKC?

You’re just asking questions….

Yep.  Maybe he froze up?  Maybe he got scared at various moments?   Or he thought he’d get more attention by hitting those in or near the parade?  

not every racist bastard will harass every minority they come across.  

3 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Are we ready to assign points here and call a winner?

Here are the deceased victims thus far:

The names of the victims who were killed in the incident are Virginia Sorenson, 79, LeAnna Owen, 71, Tamara Durand, 52, Wilhelm Hospel, 81, Jane Kulich, 52, and Jackson Sparks, 8

Who is claiming to “win” anything?

3 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Here are the deceased victims thus far:

The names of the victims who were killed in the incident are Virginia Sorenson, 79, LeAnna Owen, 71, Tamara Durand, 52, Wilhelm Hospel, 81, Jane Kulich, 52, and Jackson Sparks, 8

Who is claiming to “win” anything?

Best I can tell is we have team “The Waukesha Police Department in concert with the MAIN STREAM MEDIA!!! have conspired to downplay the motives of the terrorist because only white people are ever labeled terrorists” and team “This is appears to be another fucking crazy person that decided to kill a bunch of other people when they snapped”.

One team will be awarded the W, so I’d suggest you get busy linking to some Twitters lest you find yourself taking the loss, pussy.

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Best I can tell is we have team “The Waukesha Police Department in concert with the MAIN STREAM MEDIA!!! have conspired to downplay the motives of the terrorist because only white people are ever labeled terrorists” and team “This is appears to be another fucking crazy person that decided to kill a bunch of other people when they snapped”.

One team will be awarded the W, so I’d suggest you get busy linking to some Twitters lest you find yourself taking the loss, pussy.

Don’t put your evil on me.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 52-80 said:

3 people got shot who were on video attacking the shooter, and we string up the shooter in the court of public opinion, before the trial

50 people get run over, who most definitely didnt instigate shit, and we want to find some reason to excuse the gravity of the incident.

not im claiming he intended to kill people...but the difference in the commentary is hilarious.

Screenshot_20211126-092033.png

the cops who are handling the case have explicitly said it was not a 'terrorist attack'. i feel like they probably have the most accurate info. y'all are just really really insistent it be called that exactly. weird.

Edited by mchookem
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, mchookem said:

the cops who are handling the case have explicitly said it was not a 'terrorist attack'. i feel like they probably have the most accurate info. y'all are just really really insistent it be called that exactly. weird.

Pointing out basic hypocrisy has nothing to do with “want to.”  

Consistency is hard

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

I've got no problem with charging him with whatever will stick, ideology be damned.

What really pisses me off, though, is that hardly anybody seems to give a fuck about the fact that he was only on the streets able to commit whatever you want to label this crime because we don't take domestic violence seriously in this country. He was a multiple offender in that regard. Should have been in prison, if we as a society actually gave a damn.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, 3adays said:

Oh, you didn’t get the memo. In order to both atone for and prevent further systemic racism, we’ve decided to release and not prosecute anyone from an affected group. It’s how we’re going to create equity. 

This doesn’t seem like what’s actually happening. 

2 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

So they still kept terrible editors and writers for at least 4 years now

Yeah man, and my butt is so hurt about it. We’ll get through this tragedy together. And by this tragedy, I don’t mean another instance of a dude mowing down innocents. I mean the really important tragedy: the title of an article.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Yeah man, and my butt is so hurt about it. We’ll get through this tragedy together. And by this tragedy, I don’t mean another instance of a dude mowing down innocents. I mean the really important tragedy: the title of an article.

Words dont mean anything. Noted. 

18 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Do they still matter when they get thrown back in your face? Why not just laugh at yourself when you look like a bitch?

They were sloppily written in both instances.  Ill continue pointing out sloppy headlines in the future no matter who’s driving the car. 

Is that stance valid in your bitchy worldview, or only conditional ones? 

18 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I haven’t kept up with this thread very much but I really don’t get the issue? 

MAINSTREAM MEDIA BIAS!!!

The article read “Car plows into crowd”. @52-80, like many other well to-do white men are wont to do, decided to be outraged at the wording, certain is was yet another example of a FALSE NARRATIVE BY THE LIBERAL MAINSTREAM MEDIA. The implication being that the car didn’t do the act, the black terrorist hind the wheel did. By virtue of them not saying that, his whiteness was attacked (they wouldn’t have said it like that if the driver was white hrrrrrr!!!).

Then I pointed out the exact same wording was used by the exact same outlet to describe the Charlottesville “car plowing into crowd”.

And no @52-80 words don’t matter. All that matters is who said them. Stop pretending you give a shit about the truth. We don’t live in that world anymore. Go fuck yourself.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

They were sloppily written in both instances.  Ill continue pointing out sloppy headlines in the future no matter who’s driving the car. 

What was sloppy about them? They both seem to be a pretty succinct summary of what happened

3 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

I’ll allow it under one condition:

Link to a single post where you called out a “sloppy headline” written by Foxnews.

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

MAINSTREAM MEDIA BIAS!!!

The article read “Car plows into crowd”. @52-80, like many other well to-do white men are wont to do, decided to be outraged at the wording, certain is was yet another example of a FALSE NARRATIVE BY THE LIBERAL MAINSTREAM MEDIA. The implication being that the car didn’t do the act, the black terrorist hind the wheel did. By virtue of them not saying that, his whiteness was attacked (they wouldn’t have said it like that if the driver was white hrrrrrr!!!).

Then I pointed out the exact same wording was used by the exact same outlet to describe the Charlottesville “car plowing into crowd”.

And no @52-80 words don’t matter. All that matters is who said them. Stop pretending you give a shit about the truth. We don’t live in that world anymore. Go fuck yourself.

Its pretty cute of you to typecast me with the durrr liberal mainstream muehdia stuff, especially when I literally wrote on this website that my top 3 news media are WaPo, NYT, (and WSJ). 

Last I checked, theyre pretty mainstream, and theyre considered liberal. 

In my world Ill point out stupid things when I see them regardless of affiliation - like this stupid attack youre doing. I appreciate you thinking lots about me, and im sorry youre mad because you dont think im on your team  

4 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I’ll allow it under one condition:

Link to a single post where you called out a “sloppy headline” written by Foxnews.

Why would I? I dont browse Fox news, you dolt. If you want to share a headline ill give you my rating on it.