Mass casualty event in Waukesha, WI

TXSG8R

5 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

stated that jury composition was critical in both cases.

That’s literally that way in every case.  We have a much larger problem with media and politicians using their influence to try and sway public opinion. 

Edited by fattyflattie

Yeah getting rid of the jury system is a terrible idea. A lot of the idiots like some of the posters on this board get struck with challenges for cause during jury selection or alternatively peremptory challenges.

The biggest problem with the current system is when peremptory challenges are used based on race and the judge doesn’t do anything about it because the striking lawyer comes up with a race neutral reason. That happened in the Georgia case but ultimately it didn’t matter. That probably does need reform though. 

12 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

I don’t like serial child rapists.  That’s unpopular here.  

12 hours ago, Bravo said:

It's a blue team thing. 

I know that you don't understand it, but these posts show just how low you must go to feel better about your own deplorable stands about everyone and everything outside the right wing hate bubble.

You must believe that libs/blue team embrace child rape (not sure about your stand on baby eating) to justify your meticulously cultivated belief that you are in a battle of good versus evil. Ironically, you're sure you're the good guys.

You project your dark, poisonous feelings onto people you call libs and Dems. You're even wrong about your target. You must also convince yourselves that your opposition is as lock step as you are. You must believe that we who are disgusted by you are a unified cult just like you are.

Your hate and irrationality are a developing black hole at the center of the republic. You bend light itself to serve your need to justify the hate/fear graviton you've embraced to the depths of your very souls.

You won't do it, but look at what I quote above. Look at what you force yourself to believe.

The world is a grey place where good people try to make it lighter. It's not a fairy tale where every conflict is objective good versus objective evil. 

Alas, there is no return from the heart of a black hole. There is no coaxing or convincing someone in the hate cult. They must find their own ways out. Sadly, they have no interest in doing so.

12 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Not one cloak roomer wants to explain Hugo’s rep.  They can’t.  Because he’s their Q.  And they lapped it up for 5 years.  

You cloaktards forfeited any high ground. 

This is pretty funny, actually; the height of absurdity. Hugo is our Q because, well, the cloaktards must have one if you do.

How do you prove it?

You fuckers better explain his high number of rep points! If you don't, you forfeit the high ground!

Then Bravo says, Right on, brother. Right on!

The Lib Cabal is all:

spacer.png

I repped Hugo maybe a hundred times for links to interesting, relevant material. I'll carry the shame of that and liking him as a poster here.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I think it's pretty obvious from this thread that it's time to do away with the "jury of peers" model and move to professional deliberators. You know, people who care about facts and nuance, who understand context, and who don't confuse correlation with causation.

agreed.  you could get somebody like Joe Biden on your jury.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

https://www.wvtm13.com/article/dancing-grannies-perform-for-first-time-since-wisconsin-christmas-parade-attack/39428573

Before the St. Patrick's Day parade started, the group met for a special toast to those they lost.

They were joined by Dave Sorenson, the husband of Ginny Sorenson who died at the Christmas parade.

"She'd be proud of the whole group, very proud," Sorenson told sister station WISN. "It's tough, it's tough losing her but I'm sure she's happy and maybe she's dancing with Jackson. She's teaching him how to dance now in heaven with the other Dancing Grannies."

Sorenson was referring to Jackson Sparks, an 8-year-old boy also killed in the parade attack.

Damn! How in the hell did I miss this thread? @BabaYaga posting links to Nazi nationalist outfits?

I don't know about you folks, but when I start reading an article, as soon as I feel any political leanings whatsoever my eyes immediately drift to the top of the page to see what outfit it is. When I don't recognize them I check out a couple other articles to get a feel. Anyone reading that "piece" should've seen the red flags and thought long and hard about linking that here, if for no other reason than the reaction that it got.

• 7 months later...