What are you thankful for today?

TexArcher

I’m thankful that my dad didn’t die, and isn’t at a home, and moved into the house they finished building on our land. 
I’m thankful that my kids are happy and healthy and well adjusted, and although they are completely nuts I see them growing into good human beings. 
I’m thankful for my wife, going on 12 years making my life full and wonderful and full of love 

I’m thankful for two jobs that pay for all our needs, most of our wants, and a few of our desires. 
I’m thankful I get to live in a place full of Opportunity to make a life for myself and my family. 
I’m thankful that I’ve been redeemed through nothing that I did on my own, but because of the love of my Heavenly Father. 
I’m thankful for the Astros and all non football UT sports to give me a diversion from real life. 
I’m thankful for this community that’s informing, entertaining and fun at times. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Thankful this day comes only once a year, until the next holiday. It was a rough one and it's not over yet.

Lot of tension over here. Thinking I should drink more and start slinging insults, just to get everything out in the open.

Definitely drink more.  Figure the rest out later.  Good luck and Godspeed.  

Found out last night we are going to be grandparents.  Fuck yeah!!!

Grateful for my family- mom(83), 2 brothers, in-laws are great, our kids are doing great.

Relatively healthy, great job, wife still lets me in the house.

Life is good.

It’s been a rough fucking year. And continues to be pretty stressful. But as life and time march forward, as they will do because they don’t give a fuck, so does family, and growth, and friendships.

I am thankful that my kids are growing into being truly good and interesting adults. I’m thankful that my wife and I truly love each other and enjoy each other’s company as we start the empty nest years. I’m thankful for having enough work to keep the money coming in. I’m thankful that I’m able to share moments with good people from time to time. And I’m really fucking sorry that so often, I get stuck in my own head and am not thankful enough.

I don’t deserve a goddamn thing I’ve got, and I feel guilty about it all the time. But that’s how grace and gratitude work; deserve’s got nothing to do with it.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Thankful this day comes only once a year, until the next holiday. It was a rough one and it's not over yet.

Lot of tension over here. Thinking I should drink more and start slinging insults, just to get everything out in the open.

242645499_R(1).gif.455b570c93334691ac52a4192367776e.gif

To record for our enjoyment.