Cowboys vs Raiders: Thanksgiving Day Edition

Vic Mackey

It wasn't bad coverage if he turns around 
But he didn't. You get no benefit of the doubt if you don't even know where the ball is. Brown was lost the whole day trying to cover a 60 year old Desean Jackson. I thought every PI on him was legit.

There were other calls that weren't but those weren't it.
  • Hook 'Em 3

That shouldn’t be a call. Receiver initiates the contact, shouldn’t be a call.
How in the world are people bitching about this? It's the rules. You don't get your head turned around and you make contact, flag. It's been going on forever. You can't just face guard a player and make no play on the ball and make contact. The same as QBs under throwing balls on out of position DBs and having the receiver come back to the ball and get the flag.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

Yeah what a fuck up. Having the receiver grab his helmet and pull his head to where he can't turn around. 

They were legit calls, or close enough because Brown doesn’t understand how to work the refs. Fuck him, for today. That shitass lost the game multiple times.

10 minutes ago, staboner said:

he never turned around but he didn't actually interfere either. 

NFL needs to rethink how they do PI

There was no interference even per NFL rules. You don’t have to turn your head around if you don’t run into the receiver. Brown didn’t. It was a terrible call and I hate people who bitch about refs. Brown isn’t a bad player despite how many posts Vic makes about it. 

There was no interference even per NFL rules. You don’t have to turn your head around if you don’t run into the receiver. Brown didn’t. It was a terrible call and I hate people who bitch about refs. Brown isn’t a bad player despite how many posts Vic makes about it. 
Only a Dallas fan would still think Brown isn't bad
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
5 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Only a Dallas fan would still think Brown isn't bad

He’s not. He had a bad day. Last call was ridiculous. He did NOT make contact as you said. Per basic pass defense rules, that’s a no call. 

Edited by Porterhouse

Raiders got rewarded for a poorly thrown pass.  Still plenty of other stupid shit contributed to this loss.

Oh yeah, this too...

7 hours ago, Underdog said:

Bad feeling, can’t put my finger on it but not feeling good about this one.  Seems Raiders are always a tough matchup. 

Dak has had back to back poor games. I think he’s playing hurt and worse than everyone is letting on. That play he under threw and threw behind #85- he could have ran that for a first down and looked hobbled.

He just doesn’t have the same juice out there since that calf injury.

Edited by MonkeyCigarette

How in the world are people bitching about this? It's the rules. You don't get your head turned around and you make contact, flag. It's been going on forever. You can't just face guard a player and make no play on the ball and make contact. The same as QBs under throwing balls on out of position DBs and having the receiver come back to the ball and get the flag.

I understand it’s the rule. I think it’s a shit rule.

24 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Raiders got rewarded for a poorly thrown pass.  Still plenty of other stupid shit contributed to this loss.

Oh yeah, this too...

It is funny you think that pass was poorly thrown. It was right on the money for a PI. They had been getting it all day when they threw to Brown’s back.

31 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

26 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

He’s not. He had a bad day. Last call was ridiculous. He did NOT make contact as you said. Per basic pass defense rules, that’s a no call. 

There's no contact on this play? WTF are you talking about bro?

• Like 2