[Game Thread] Kansas State @ Texas on FOX. GA tickets available for 25 because fuck everything

immamac

3 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

I believe Dicker is now the all-time leader in FG made.

Probably kicked in as many losses as anyone, too. (19 is my count - maybe not)

He's had a pretty good kicking career and has been a great punter this year. To not have a glaring issue at either position helps my BP slightly. 

Edited by ztejas

7 minutes ago, C-Man said:

After seeing us get hit with an offensive holding call, it occurs to me that I cannot remember the last time an opponent was called for offensive holding in a Texas game. Pretty sure there wasn't one in the Kansas game. I don't think there was against West Virginia either.

Unless I missed something, it appears the last time offensive holding was called against a Texas opponent came in the first quarter of the Iowa State game.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, C-Man said:

After seeing us get hit with an offensive holding call, it occurs to me that I cannot remember the last time an opponent was called for offensive holding in a Texas game. Pretty sure there wasn't one in the Kansas game. I don't think there was against West Virginia either.

ooo they call holding on the opponents... usually very late in the 4th quarter, well after the game is decided, and almost always on a play where we sack the fucking QB anyway, so we decline it offcially.  that way it never shows up on the stats.

or we do accept it, but again, its at an inconsequential time so it shows up on the stats and the refs get to say "hey we call holding on the other team against Texas... see its in the stats!!!!"

• Hook 'Em 2