[Game Thread] Kansas State @ Texas on FOX. GA tickets available for 25 because fuck everything

immamac

Just now, GTJ1982 said:

Must say that I like that Sark has taken the game out of Casey's hands finally.  Relying on play action passes a the running game.  

I fucking guess. Seems to be damned if we do damned if we don't as we can't block for more than 2.5 yards on these run plays.

23 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Answer my question. What do you want him to scheme? What have we not tried that you want to see? 

Besides having more than one WR and maybe 3/5 guys that aren't turnstiles every other play. And two QBs that don't have one WTF turnover each every game. 

And USC? And Washington?

Has he EVER won a game when trailing at half?

Just now, ztejas said:

I fucking guess. Seems to be damned if we do damned if we don't as we can't block for more than 2.5 yards on these run plays.

True but we are burning clock and not turning it over and for now we have a shot at winning the game. This season sucks but I'm still hoping the seniors get a win on the way out 🤘

• Hook 'Em 2