[Game Thread] Kansas State @ Texas on FOX. GA tickets available for 25 because fuck everything

immamac

27 minutes ago, XForce said:

4 years ago it would have been hard for me to believe I was happy that Jamison and Foster had played their last games and sad that Overshown was done. 

cant wait to see them all be undrafted free agents next year, and after 2 years on the practice squads, all 3 become NFL starters

we have a history of that happening.....

7 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Was the 70 yard TD the last play Forster was in?

Texas Gameday confirmed his ass was benched after the TD play

• Hook 'Em 4

The K-State Curse ended with Bill Snyder. He knew how to get the most out of those players and had our number. Klieman does not appear to be as good at "coaching them up", at least when they play us. They play OU tough though...for some reason he might be Riley's kryptonite

17 minutes ago, Austinvines said:

Spent the fourth with my son in the student section. Great seats right next to the band. This is the first game I’ve ever seen where the Hellraisers were not there. 589ed850a983c8bd56d0b21c23ca994f.jpg

There was a camera shot looking at the student section during the 4th, and I thought to myself, "Ha, that's someone's dad." You a star, baby!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, burdine said:

I think that is most public benching of a senior on Senior Day that I have ever seen.

Like by a mile.

A message is being sent.  

I would have like it sent several games ago.

I hope it helps but who knows how kids take these things nowadays.

I can respect giving a senior like Foster every opportunity to buy in.  But at some point, the players need to understand that the team comes first, and everyone is accountable to the team, regardless of seniority.  This is why Saban has been so successful - he demands accountability from his players, and there are consequences when players do not perform to the level that they are capable of performing.  This is exactly the mindset we need in this program.  I think this is a great first step, and I would really like to see it continue to develop under Sark's tenure.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

We’re going to the Frisco bowl!

I sincerely hope we decline any bowls and just start punting fuckers out of the locker room tomorrow. Glad to see the defense with a nice day to close out.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 4