[Game Thread] Kansas State @ Texas on FOX. GA tickets available for 25 because fuck everything

immamac

thats what you get when you move away from movement running that clearly worked for you...

back to the god-awful running dependent on your worthless offivensive line blocking.

WHY?????

fuck man, its been obvious since the Arkansas game that our O line is worthless,  fucking scheme around that. 

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

there is zero chance Steve Sarkisian has a chance of turning this around.  this is Charlie level.

is Sark still 0-fer coaching a team who are behind at half, winning the game?

i seem to think that is the case, which makes me wonder why the fuck his ass hasnt been fired yet. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Drool 1

Just now, dcar00 said:

there is zero chance Steve Sarkisian has a chance of turning this around.  this is Charlie level.

He's had all season and he still hasn't figured out how to utilize RoJo and KRob properly.  RoJo is not a speed guy.  He's not going to get around the edge, especially with the way our WRs fail to block.  KRob is not a power back.  He's not good for powering through the middle of the defense.  Sark is a dumb fuck.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just made it back from Houston and was listening to the Big12 radio on my Sirius XM…it was KState radio and they were saying how empty the stadium is and that monstrosity of the SEZ makes it look even emptier. Like an NFL stadium. 

14-13 better start than I had thought I guess. Hook’em. Feel a nap in my future in the 3rd quarter of things trend the way they have been in the second half for us. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just made it back from Houston and was listening to the Big12 radio on my Sirius XM…it was KState radio and they were saying how empty the stadium is and that monstrosity of the SEZ makes it look even emptier. Like an NFL stadium. 

14-13 better start than I had thought I guess. Hook’em. Feel a nap in my future in the 3rd quarter of things trend the way they have been in the second half for us. 

Seems quiet as well.
  • Hook 'Em 1