[Game Thread] Kansas State @ Texas on FOX. GA tickets available for 25 because fuck everything

immamac

What do you idiots want Sark to scheme on offense with the current shitshow being ran out there? Playcalling might be last on the list of issues with this team coaching or player wise. That is the one thing that I am confident Sark can do because he's done a pretty damn good job all season. It's the general lack of motivation, focus and a couple staff hires that make me question the dude. We KNOW he can call plays. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

What do you idiots want Sark to scheme on offense with the current shitshow being ran out there? Playcalling might be last on the list of issues with this team coaching or player wise. That is the one thing that I am confident Sark can do because he's done a pretty damn good job all season. It's the general lack of motivation, focus and a couple staff hires that make me question the dude. We KNOW he can call plays. 

Not in the 2nd half he can’t. 25 + games worth of evidence.

Edited by lilMAC25

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

have you watched the 2nd half of basically any game this season? It's not just a focus and motivation issue. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I'm just astounded that anybody can look at this Texas program and think "You have to give Sark time to get his own recruits on the field." This shitshow ain't gettin' better magically just be giving Clueless McClusterfuck more time.

I'm not. Some fans will defend anyone.  Just the way they are. 

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Not in the 2nd half he can’t.

1 minute ago, bschoolprof said:

have you watched the 2nd half of basically any game this season? It's not just a focus and motivation issue. 

Answer my question. What do you want him to scheme? What have we not tried that you want to see? 

Besides having more than one WR and maybe 3/5 guys that aren't turnstiles every other play. And two QBs that don't have one WTF turnover each every game. 

3 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

Sark used up his one misdirection play in the first half.  Have to keep it vanilla and predictable for the rest of the game.

Yup. Dont want to reveal all of our offensive wizardy prior to the spring game. Gotta keep PK guessing.

• Haha 1