[Game Thread] Kansas State @ Texas on FOX. GA tickets available for 25 because fuck everything

immamac

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Answer my question. What do you want him to scheme? What have we not tried that you want to see? 

Besides having more than one WR and maybe 3/5 guys that aren't turnstiles every other play. And two QBs that don't have one WTF turnover each every game. 

I'm not questioning the specific calls, nor am I paid 5 million to do so.  Your view is he is a great play caller and our issues are primarily focus and motivation.  Mine is that he's great at gameplanning (before the game starts), but he turtles during the game and can't counterpunch against the other teams' adjustments.  Your view doesn't explain why we always start off well on offense and then tank after the other team adjusts.  I think he's a good, but not great, playcaller.  

After seeing us get hit with an offensive holding call, it occurs to me that I cannot remember the last time an opponent was called for offensive holding in a Texas game. Pretty sure there wasn't one in the Kansas game. I don't think there was against West Virginia either.

• Rage+1 1