Ohio State. Michigan. 11 am. FOX. The Game.

Parliament

11 minutes ago, Tom said:

Just going by the eyeball test and when looking at the season as a whole, let's not count Ohio State out of the top 4 playoff spots just yet.

- some playoff committee member, probably

The sad thing is, there are probably a few of them who are actually thinking this.

• Just as we all predicted, Ohio State and Clemson will miss the playoffs

• This is the most points Michigan has scored against Ohio State (42) since 1946.

• This is Michigan's most lop-sided win over Ohio State since 1993.

• This is Ohio State's first 2+ loss regular season since 2017.

• This loss snaps Ohio State's 26 game Big Ten regular season winning streak.

• For the first time since 2016, Ohio State will not play in the Big Ten Championship Game.

• This was Michigan's first win over Ohio State since 2011.

• And their second since 2004.

• Hassan Haskins' 5 rushing TD are the most by a Michigan player since 1968 (Ron Johnson)

• Hassan Haskins' 18 rushing TD this year are the most by a Michigan player since 2003 (Chris Perry)

• For the first time in history, Michigan will play in the Big 10 Championship Game

• This was Ryan Day's first regular season Big Ten loss.

• It's been 728 days since Ohio State beat Michigan

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Parliament said:

It's gonna be a gangbang.  Couchburners win by 20.

6 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Agreed.  Michigan is a fraud.  Ohio St by at least 21.

6 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Snow will hold of until the game is almost over, boo. But yea OSU by 24 or so. 

6 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Harbaugh will be changing his twitter handle to @NowThis later today. 

6 hours ago, taybo20 said:

Yeah I feel like the blowout is coming. 

5 hours ago, phdhorn said:

Series is akin to TX-OU.  Michigan had amassed a huge lead in wins over the first 75 years or so, but Ohio State slowly started winning the majority since the 60's -the series since 1960 is 33-23 (or abouts).  When I was in school at Michigan in the early 80's, it was still Michigan ~+20ish on win margin.  Even with Ohio State's dominance the past 15 years though, Michigan still has a 7 game lead in the series.

Likewise, UT had a huge lead on the meth kings (like 35-40 games) even thru the 80's, but in the last 30 years they've shaved off about 15ish games off the lead and now only trail by about 12 games.  Which sucks.

Anyway I give no shits about this game, even as a Michigan (M.A.) alum.  Ohio State will always be the lower class dirt eaters but other than that, I don't openly root for Michigan, never have.   Too damn cold to root for anyone. 

That said, I think Ohio State will win by 20+.  Michigan has a Texas-like shitty offense for a Top 15 program, they're going to get eaten alive - again.

4 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

It'll be close in the first half like it was in 2019, but by half way through the 3rd quarter the Buckeyes will flex their arm and start to pull away. 

4 hours ago, Helobious said:

I fucking hate Ohio state but I got the buckeyes winning 45-10. 

Great calls!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

Very jelly of @immamac rn

It was epic. Couldn't have asked for a better college football game to go to this season. 

1 hour ago, heso said:

There are few things I like watching more than Michigan losing. But this scene in the big house and all of the emotion of the program finally pulling this one off is fuck to watch. 

It was awesome in the stadium. 

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

What a great college game and environment.  I wish Texas had this type of game environment.  Our south end zone is shit, empty with corporate suites.  This is what makes college football special, yet we seem to want to create an NFL type of game day experience with a wine and cheese crowd.

There was a fucking DJ hypeman just for the crowd/game. The stadium was nuts when he was getting everyone going. Student section was bonkers. Michigan bench was wild n out. 

1 hour ago, Topper13 said:

Isn't imamac at this game? Looking forward to a recap.

Podcast highlights for sure. 

56 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

@immamac is probably getting enchubbed right now 

Rock hard. 

54 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Who knew "Bearded Jesus" was the key to a Michigan win over suckeyes

It had nothing to do with me. I've seen them lose so many times in the big house. 

35 minutes ago, Longhornstampede said:

@immamacyou better be at the Cotton Bowl next October, fucker!

I'm always there. 

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, orange dream said:

@immamac probably covered somewhere else in the thread, but what is the connection to Big Blue? That had to be a blast!!

Went to the 2018 version at The Shoe and the OSU faithful we’re happy as could be to ruin Michigan’s season. Glad to see Michigan return the favor this year. Hope they make the CFP. 

Wifes mother's side of the family are Michigan "royalty" grandfather played on rose bowl winning teams and is in the HOF. They are his tickets that one of the uncle's took over and was gonna let go until I told him I'd buy them. Now they are family tickets but we get dibs on games. I went to ND Mich 2 years ago, usually I get the best games.  

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, orange dream said:

That’s great. Really cool experience.  Happy for the Michigan fans!!

This will be one of those games that 10 years from now, 300,000 Michigan fans will say they were in attendance. 🤣

its like the 91 cotton bowl but in reverse...everyone says they were there so people will feel sorry for them.

edit: yes I was there.

Edited by dcar00
  • Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

its like the 91 cotton bowl but in reverse...everyone says they were there so people will feel sorry for them.

edit: yes I was there.

Only people there know how sorry one should be. There was ice on the road two days before and it was damn cold the day of the game and since aggys were used to being there they were waving their flags cheering on Miami  kicking our ass. So the result itself does not tell the full story.

2 hours ago, DanTheHorn said:

Only people there know how sorry one should be. There was ice on the road two days before and it was damn cold the day of the game and since aggys were used to being there they were waving their flags cheering on Miami  kicking our ass. So the result itself does not tell the full story.

Celebrated New Year’s in seven time zones. Then went to the game in the cold. Got to see all the Miami players flipping off the UT fans in warmups. Was also at the 1978 Texas - Notre Dame Cotton Bowl. Good times! Never going to another Cotton Bowl again!

3 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Yeah, I'm sure we were absolutely outliers, LOL!  Lots of very, very rich bookies after this one (note the first sentence).

Lol just wow.

And yet there are many who still believe books try to get a 50% split on every line. They could have moved that line drastically to make that split closer but they didn't because they decided they had a higher EV taking more money on OSU -7.

Edited by Huckleberry