Fightin’ Mike Gundys vs land thieves

XYZ

My uncle is like in nirvana tonite. He can stare at the Okie lite cheerleaders all nite. If Gundy wins he will be ecstatic. If the game starts to suck he can watch the Nash Bridges 20 year reunion movie. He asked my aunt for his glasses because he couldn’t find them and she’s all like why do you need them now you were fine for the Auburn game. He shouldn’t have said the cheerleaders were smoke in earshot. If looks could kill…lol. I love the Holidays. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

My uncle is like in nirvana tonite. He can stare at the Okie lite cheerleaders all nite. If Gundy wins he will be ecstatic. If the game starts to suck he can watch the Nash Bridges 20 year reunion movie. He asked my aunt for his glasses because he couldn’t find them and she’s all like why do you need them now you were fine for the Auburn game. He shouldn’t have said the cheerleaders were smoke in earshot. If looks could kill…lol. I love the Holidays. 

I only caught the last three minutes and the overtimes of the Alabama/ Auburn game. He should have been in heaven then, too. Whomever was controlling the camera shots was showing nothing but hot college girls. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

I only caught the last three minutes and the overtimes of the Alabama/ Auburn game. He should have been in heaven then, too. Whomever was controlling the camera shots was showing nothing but hot college girls. 

Oh he noticed them alright but the third whiskey was kicking in…loose lips sink ships. He flipped over from OT after Harsin didn’t go for two and his inner monologue came right out. Very Austin Powers like. It’s over now my aunt is eyeing him. I am trying not to laugh. That would be pouring gasoline on the small fire she is burning with her eyes. She was going to watch the Hallmark Ireland movie in another room. Not anymore. Lmao. There just isn’t any eye candy for her in this game. But she’s not about to let my uncle have too much fun.