Fightin’ Mike Gundys vs land thieves

XYZ

Just now, dcar00 said:

when Sark inevitably fails I'd like to think we could money whip Gundy if needed. I think he could do very well.  he seems to identify good assistants and replaces them when they leave for more money.

We have enough issues beating OU right now. 

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Personal foul on 4th and 18  

tie game. Nice special teams you dumb fucking Mullet. 

Sidenote but one of my biggest gripes in football is automatic first-down penalties. A 15-yard penalty on 4th and 18 should result in 4th and 3, not a new set of downs.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Nueces River Rat said:

It’s funny seeing Lincoln being a whiny little bitch about not getting calls.  Even if he may have a gripe. 

Especially when they’re still turning a blind eye to the blatant holding on damn near every play. 

Just now, dcar00 said:

fucking Riley getting to holler at the fucking ref for 5 minutes.  the ref listening attentively telling him he will get the next one.

I wish our coaches would do that shit.  

Herbie wanting OU to win for eyeballs/playoff for ESPNmachine.

Mack was the last UT coach who would work the Refs.   Strong and Herman were pussies.    Sark is not too far behind.  

13 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

fucking Riley getting to holler at the fucking ref for 5 minutes.  the ref listening attentively telling him he will get the next one.

I wish our coaches would do that shit.  

Herbie wanting OU to win for eyeballs/playoff for ESPNmachine.

He actually touched the refs shoulders.  Charlie strong got a 15 yrder  for less than that 

11 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Mack was the last UT coach who would work the Refs.   Strong and Herman were pussies.    Sark is not too far behind.  

I loved Augie,  Pierce will get in their ear.  Beard is gonna be a breath of fresh air.   he isn't gonna let the refs run over his players.  He knows refs suck and can be influenced.

Vic seems like he doesn't suffer fools.

Sark same shit pretty much - its like someone tells our FB coaches not to embarrass us.  I don't give a fuck, get in these pissant dumbfucks ears and get your players some advantage.  quit taking it up the ass every damn game.