Fightin’ Mike Gundys vs land thieves

XYZ

This Okie Lite team is the best one I’ve seen in a long time. Win or lose. They aren’t a gimmick. It would be cool to see them in final four for fun. Fuck Auburn for not going for 2 in OT. That would have stuck a fork in Bama. Georgia will wipe the floor with their asses in the CCG. 

This Okie Lite team is the best one I’ve seen in a long time. Win or lose. They aren’t a gimmick. It would be cool to see them in final four for fun. Fuck Auburn for not going for 2 in OT. That would have stuck a fork in Bama. Georgia will wipe the floor with their asses in the CCG. 

Their defense is pretty impressive. OU has hit on some trademark ridiculous OU big plays but OSU has Williams running for his life.

If they do win this and manage to make the playoff, their offense is too inconsistent and turnover prone for them to win a game. Could look like 2016 Washington.

And they just threw a pick six lol

Gotta say okie lite defense has been really disappointing tonight...
#2 defense nationally, and yet baylor and cyclone defenses played so much better against the gooners.   

They haven’t had a bad game yet so I figured it was coming. I was hoping it would come against KU. And don’t think for a second OU gets up for ISU or BU like they do us. We’re playing a different team than they played.

I would really enjoy a battle the second half with a last second win by Okie Lite…I know I know…it probably won’t happen but it would be an awesome way to end the day. Michigan winning was pretty damn cool. I’d just like to see Gundy get the OU monkey off his back. OU almost lost to Kansas before the refs stepped in to help OU out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1