Fightin’ Mike Gundys vs land thieves

XYZ

Just now, LTtxfan said:

When my aunt Laura left the room my uncle Bill was flipping channels during the commercial break and some “smoke show” lady (never teach uncles phrases like smoke show bc they will then use it way too much) on some show said something like, “Hi my name is Grace.”

And my uncle starts singing, “Amazing Grace come sit on my face.” He has been through chemo and cancer the last two years and his doctor told him a few months ago that he could drink on Thanksgiving and boy is he! He’s so happy no one is gonna cut him off. He will probably pass out in his chair by 10:00 anyway. Which is fine. He is mad they keep showing Riley on the sidelines and not the Okie Lite cheerleaders. No one wants to look at the sooner sideline. Lol.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

How and why did the Bear dork become such an ESPN “personality?”

He's a dork but gets a pass from me from that scene in the back of the car when they are talking about aggy homefield advantage and he just immediately dismisses them

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pig Bellmont said:

Wow so much holding 

That’s why outside of Kyler Murray people like Baker are so confused when they get to the NFL. The holding is so bad and so obvious they don’t have a clue until they go somewhere else. Announcers must get paid to ignore the holding.