Fightin’ Mike Gundys vs land thieves

XYZ

Zero offensive points in the second half for Oklahoma. It's definitely a slow bleed and he's not a bad coach, but the way a lot of this board thinks Riley is a coach we should fear is strange to me. 

He has benefited so much from Texas being shitty and they've slowly gotten worse under him. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Depends on the other results. SEC champion, Michigan, and Cincinnati will be in with wins, it could be a 1-loss B12 champ, ND, or 2-loss Bama or Oregon. I think the B12 champ probably gets the nod there. Bama over Georgia would put both in and make the field more crowded.

I forgot that Cincy still has to play Houston next week.  Lose that and a door opens for sure.  I’m assuming Michigan takes care of business vs Iowa, but a loss there would also open a door.  So in my mind Cincy vs UH is a play-in game for Cincy next week

I forgot that Cincy still has to play Houston next week.  Lose that and a door opens for sure.  I’m assuming Michigan takes care of business vs Iowa, but a loss there would also open a door.  So in my mind Cincy vs UH is a play-in game for Cincy next week

All this shit just opens the door for a 2-loss Bama, lol.