Fightin’ Mike Gundys vs land thieves

XYZ

3 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Fuck all this bullshit about a missed PI call. ou has been getting away with bullshit holding for 30+ fucking years, many of them tonight. Fuck those assholes. 

Yeah. It's so ridiculous. Everyone on the cesspool that is /r/cfb is bitching about it or at least acknowledging it and I'm sitting here wondering if they've ever watched a fucking Big12 game OU has been in. 

24 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Zero offensive points in the second half for Oklahoma. It's definitely a slow bleed and he's not a bad coach, but the way a lot of this board thinks Riley is a coach we should fear is strange to me. 

He has benefited so much from Texas being shitty and they've slowly gotten worse under him. 

There’s definitely an interesting dichotomy between this board and ou boards. A lot of them I’ve read are hoping he goes to LSU because they think he’s reached his ceiling and defensive coordinators have figured out his system. After this season, there does seem to be some merit to that line of thinking.

2 minutes ago, GTX Horn said:

There’s definitely an interesting dichotomy between this board and ou boards. A lot of them I’ve read are hoping he goes to LSU because they think he’s reached his ceiling and defensive coordinators have figured out his system. After this season, there does seem to be some merit to that line of thinking.

Yes yes yes.  And he has zero killer instinct.  He’s also gotten lucky his main rival has been tripping all over their dicks.  I’ll pay for his movers and send a nice thank you card. Good guy.  Just not the guy we need in the SEC.  

• Hook 'Em 1

What happened to [mention=135]Homercles[/mention]

I hope he is doing blow off of the ass of what texas would consider the 37th best looking stripper. Then waking up tomorrow to find out that someone stole his F250 but his insurance will pay for a replacement and then some. Meanwhile, he hears that his cousin won his gang’s rumble in a rainy playground.
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yeah. It's so ridiculous. Everyone on the cesspool that is /r/cfb is bitching about it or at least acknowledging it and I'm sitting here wondering if they've ever watched a fucking Big12 game OU has been in. 

I got banned today for telling an Ohio state fan to take the loss. I also called him a pussy. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, PatSolitanojr said:

I got banned today for telling an Ohio state fan to take the loss. I also called him a pussy. 

Oh I don't post there anymore. I've been banned at least 3 times. It's actually why I came here/started posting here. 

I just check in on occasion to see the crowd reaction. Especially after huge wins like Michigan earlier or the Pokes tonight. 

12 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I’m so happy. Fuck those fucks. So happy.

Great game man. I was telling at the TV at one point about how y'all were gonna choke away another one to OU. Glad I was wrong, and I have rarely been so happy in another team's victory. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Go Pokes said:

Not really. I think I’ll make it, but someone is here to keep an eye on me.

Remember: when drugs are done together it makes the effects more dangerous. But it also makes the effects way more fun. So do a bunch of drugs together and go to the ER if you have to. 

I mean - I'm still alive. 

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yes yes yes.  And he has zero killer instinct.  He’s also gotten lucky his main rival has been tripping all over their dicks.  I’ll pay for his movers and send a nice thank you card. Good guy.  Just not the guy we need in the SEC.  

I laugh at OU fans who think this. Please go listen to the Saban rant. It applies here too.

In fancy stats (FEI, FPI efficiency rankings, etc), in this DOWN year, OU's offense is top ten. It will rise a little after tonight too.

OU's program is in much better shape going into 2022 than in 2017.

The defense will be better in 2022 because of better talent across the board. The offense will be better because of better RB. Need to get some WR from the portal, and need OG from 2020 and 2021 classes to show out next year.