Fightin’ Mike Gundys vs land thieves

XYZ

2 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

this right here is the biggest reason bag of dicks #2 would leave for red stick

the moment 0u have to play with the same rules as everyone else, life is going to get much harder in norman

OU has multiple top 5 paid NFL olineman.  I know it’s a fantasy for OU to turn into aggy but it’s not happening.  Much harder?  Harder on everyone in the SEC but if Auburn and LSU can win with coaches who ride a short bus to games OU in the long run is fine.  Let’s be honest, UT has bigger fish to fry.  

2 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

90% of the scenarios that get oSu in are at #4 against georgia or michigan

oSu are not beating either this year

Spencer Sanders against the Georgia defense would be a train wreck of epic proportions.  OU has a suspect defense and still held the OSU offense to 24 points that were not a kick return TD or a muff aided 3 yard drive.  Hell our moribund defense held them to 25 points (sans the pick 6).  

7 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

you saw it in the 2nd half last night

when your offensive line is held to the same standard as everyone else, you don't move the ball

has nothing to do with us

Yeah OU and Kyler/Baker moved the ball fine vs several SEC teams in the playoffs.  Did Georgia stop em?   It’s been the D every time.  Pro Bowl O-lineman all over the place.  Brush up on your history, champ.  

Listen, you’re a pig in shit seeing OU lose and even better seeing the refs help.  But let’s not lose grip on reality.  

9 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Spencer Sanders against the Georgia defense would be a train wreck of epic proportions.  OU has a suspect defense and still held the OSU offense to 24 points that were not a kick return TD or a muff aided 3 yard drive.  Hell our moribund defense held them to 25 points (sans the pick 6).  

I’d be rooting for OSU.  Wouldn’t make a shit.  They would be lucky as all hell to score 14 on offense.  

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

this right here is the biggest reason bag of dicks #2 would leave for red stick

the moment 0u have to play with the same rules as everyone else, life is going to get much harder in norman

And how does moving to lsu and coaching in the sec benefit him over…staying in Norman and coaching in the sec?

If big 12 officiating is the argument. 

OU has multiple top 5 paid NFL olineman.  I know it’s a fantasy for OU to turn into aggy but it’s not happening.  Much harder?  Harder on everyone in the SEC but if Auburn and LSU can win with coaches who ride a short bus to games OU in the long run is fine.  Let’s be honest, UT has bigger fish to fry.  

We need to address the lines in the worst way possible. But I saw a positive the other day, Majors picked the QB up off the turf after he got sacked. I can’t recall the last time I even saw that.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

We need to address the lines in the worst way possible. But I saw a positive the other day, Majors picked the QB up off the turf after he got sacked. I can’t recall the last time I even saw that.

I don’t want to be that douche but you really are Texas.  The minute you get back to average you’ll have top 10 lines at worst.  On both sides of the ball.  
Look at the recruiting the last decade, all while being lost in the woods.  Yeah, you lost a lot of those players - but only because the program was a tire fire. 

3 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Right now we are trying to figure out where the fuck they keep the fish.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I don’t want to be that douche but you really are Texas.  The minute you get back to average you’ll have top 10 lines at worst.  On both sides of the ball.  
Look at the recruiting the last decade, all while being lost in the woods.  Yeah, you lost a lot of those players - but only because the program was a tire fire. 

Yet you remain that douche

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 1

If you listen really closely in the background, OkieSt stadium music playing Callin’ Baton Rouge, real loud…

Our new AD apparently did not retain the stick that Holder must have had permanently stuck up his ass. The in game experience has changed 10 fold to the better. Shit like this would have never happened under the prior regime. Not shit like this:

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

12 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Tech, yes THAT Tech, from Texas, held them to 23 on a day the Tech O never left the locker room.

So yes, this a legit concern for the Cowboys. However, I'd still rather be in their shoes with a chance at making the CFP than staring at an appearance in the Corner Bowl in Winslow.

20 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah OU and Kyler/Baker moved the ball fine vs several SEC teams in the playoffs.  Did Georgia stop em?   It’s been the D every time.  Pro Bowl O-lineman all over the place.  Brush up on your history, champ.  

Listen, you’re a pig in shit seeing OU lose and even better seeing the refs help.  But let’s not lose grip on reality.  

This UGA defense is in a different league than the previous defenses OU faced in the playoffs. Which reminds me, OU’s offense wasn’t anything spectacular when LSU stomped that ass.

On 11/27/2021 at 11:58 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

Yes yes yes.  And he has zero killer instinct.  He’s also gotten lucky his main rival has been tripping all over their dicks.  I’ll pay for his movers and send a nice thank you card. Good guy.  Just not the guy we need in the SEC.  

Ah, the old quoting thyself.  What a douche.

Anyways, wanted to show I was fine seeing him leave.  This was right after he said ‘I’m not going to LSU’.  Glad he turned this frown upside down.   

22 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

I think we'd lose to but compete with Michigan. UGA would beat the dogshit out of us. I don't care, just want to be there.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I think we'd lose to but compete with Michigan. UGA would beat the dogshit out of us. I don't care, just want to be there.

Can we somehow get Iowa an offense in the next few days?  I mean, we can't spare any, but maybe Wake Forest could lend a hand.  If Iowa beats Michigan (lol), imagine a playoff with UGA, OSU, UC, and ND.  I'd like our chances*. 

*Of getting to the championship game and getting destroyed by UGA of course.   

4 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Can we somehow get Iowa an offense in the next few days?  I mean, we can't spare any, but maybe Wake Forest could lend a hand.  If Iowa beats Michigan (lol), imagine a playoff with UGA, OSU, UC, and ND.  I'd like our chances*. 

*Of getting to the championship game and getting destroyed by UGA of course.   

No, you're getting Alabama if that happens. 

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

Yep. And to be fair, UGA is going to beat the dogshit of no matter who they play.  They are by far the best team in the country, and it's not particularly close.  I think they are gonna curb stomp Bama in the SEC title game.

As for us, IGAF what happens if we make the playoffs. I just want to MAKE the playoffs. Anything good that happens after that is fucking gravy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Yep. And to be fair, UGA is going to beat the dogshit of no matter who they play.  They are by far the best team in the country, and it's not particularly close.  I think they are gonna curb stomp Bama in the SEC title game.

As for us, IGAF what happens if we make the playoffs. I just want to MAKE the playoffs. Anything good that happens after that is fucking gravy.

I really want to avoid UGA in the first round.  The chance to win a playoff game before OU is too delicious.  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

BlowU is still going to be in play for bowl selection and I'm not sure how that plays out if OSU wins CCG but doesn't get into CFP. 

If we win and make the CFP, doesn't Baylor get the Sugar Bowl, hen OU is next in line in the pecking order, which I think is the Alamo? Or another NY6 bowl if they take OU.

Edited by 'stache

46 minutes ago, 'stache said:

If we win and make the CFP, doesn't Baylor get the Sugar Bowl, hen OU is next in line in the pecking order, which I think is the Alamo? Or another NY6 bowl if they take OU.

Yeah Baylor will get the Sugar Bowl vs. highest SEC team not in the CFP (Bama or Ole Miss?)

25 minutes ago, texastroubadour said:

Why are so many fucking pukes on a Longhorns board?

Good one.  Tell a Stoolwater joke next…or maybe okie lite.  But first get rid of that fagatronics tapa signature.  

Why you so ornery in this thread anyways?  Even picking on Chi.  He draws a lot of water…I mean pussy…in this town.  

image.jpeg.d0706c98988d813292691514591c14af.jpeg

I’ve been around over a decade and still act like appropriately as a guest.  This is supposedly your board and you’ve been rowing your douche canoe with fervent hatred for no good reason.  

Edited by Homercles
  • Hook 'Em 4

Good one.  Tell a Stoolwater joke next…or maybe okie lite.  But first get rid of that fagatronics tapa signature.  
Why you so ornery in this thread anyways?  Even picking on Chi.  He draws a lot of water…I mean pussy…in this town.  

I’ve been around over a decade and still act like appropriately as a guest.  This is supposedly your board and you’ve been rowing your douche canoe with fervent hatred for no good reason.  

Go fuck yourself. And try to find an okie lite puke site

• Fuck You 3

As big an asshole as you seem to be, I’m going to guess we’re probably more welcome here than you are. What do you add to this board? We actually add a view point that’s different than the average poster (as does Doc, Slorch, etc). Dickwads like you will say “we don’t want your fucking viewpoint Methhead” or something else unoriginal like that. Then why do so many posters engage with us in actual conversation? Does anyone actually engage you in conversation here? Doubt it. You seem like an asshole devoid of any originality or humor.

You know what’s funny? We’ve all heard that question you just asked 100 times on this board. The funny part is, the posters who’ve asked the question are always an unpopular loser asshole who nobody really likes anyway. So whoever the fuck your are, from all of us “visiting” fans, go fuck your self. This is an open board, we like it here, and we aren’t going anywhere.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

As big an asshole as you seem to be, I’m going to guess we’re probably more welcome here than you are. What do you add to this board? We actually add a view point that’s different than the average poster (as does Doc, Slorch, etc). Dickwads like you will say “we don’t want your fucking viewpoint Methhead” or something else unoriginal like that. Then why do so many posters engage with us in actual conversation? Does anyone actually engage you in conversation here? Doubt it. You seem like an asshole devoid of any originality or humor.

You know what’s funny? We’ve all heard that question you just asked 100 times on this board. The funny part is, the posters who’ve asked the question are always an unpopular loser asshole who nobody really likes anyway. So whoever the fuck your are, from all of us “visiting” fans, go fuck your self. This is an open board, we like it here, and we aren’t going anywhere.

Dude…get a life. Hook Em Horns. Can you say that with any love whatsoever. Didn’t think so. Fuck off asshole

• Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, texastroubadour said:

Dude…get a life. Hook Em Horns. Can you say that with any love whatsoever. Didn’t think so. Fuck off asshole

Checked your profile.  Yeah, you are who we thought you were.  Feeling pretty good about my blind assessment of you.  You're dogshit on my shoe and add absolutely nothing to this place.  Without us visiting fans here, all this place would be is a board 80% full of angry assholes like you bitching about your football team.  In other words, TexAgs.  You should be thanking us for being here.    

• Like 3

Checked your profile.  Yeah, you are who we thought you were.  Feeling pretty good about my blind assessment of you.  You're dogshit on my shoe and add absolutely nothing to this place.  Without us visiting fans here, all this place would be is a board 80% full of angry assholes like you bitching about your football team.  In other words, TexAgs.  You should be thanking us for being here.    

80%? Well it’s 100% angry in football and CR, the other boards are a max 30%. Unless you’re a spurs or rockets fan

Maybe 60-65%

Stop acting like a guest asshole. You are practically family. Go stare in the fridge and judge.

PS. ChiTown is my adopted father. The papers will be here any day now.
  • Haha 1