aggy at LSU - 6pm on ESPN

Pancho

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

Ha ha ha ha

Was at a game watching party with my Aggy buddy. He spent the entire Bama game…(wait for it), rooting for Bama to win, because he couldn’t live with knowing his beloved aggy were so close to the SRC title game if Bama lost. “Just one win against Arkansas, ole miss, or miss st, and they’d had a shot to beat Georgia in that Championship game. Can you believe it?!?”

Then while losing, “we’ll at least we aren’t playing some weak KState team at home. Hey other aggys, who would you rather play Texas or LSU at Thanksgiving? Yeah me too, LSU for sure.”

Then while winning, “Man, we were so close to playing Georgia! Let’s go, Ags, get this game finished and let’s go bowling! Where is Texas going again?”

Then after losing to LSU, “Who gives a fuck about some bullshit fucking bowl game. Nobody cares about bowl games anymore. Fuck LSU and the SEC.”

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Help me out... I'll be the first to admit that I don't know shit about Twitter. You have Twitter handles and Twitter display names. The latter can be changed whenever you want.

Assuming this is Calzada's Twitter account

Screenshot_20211128-104637.thumb.jpg.9650609f1c8d321a08c6b4b5d6fd84d6.jpg

It's pretty clear that whatever account originally posted the SMD tweet is something else. Hell, the "screenshot" doesn't even display the account handle (preceeded by@) so you couldn't verify what unique account even posted it, no?

I'm guessing it was just some butthurt aggy preteen with photoshop, and yet they got everyone riled up. 

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Help me out... I'll be the first to admit that I don't know shit about Twitter. You have Twitter handles and Twitter display names. The latter can be changed whenever you want.

Assuming this is Calzada's Twitter account

Screenshot_20211128-104637.thumb.jpg.9650609f1c8d321a08c6b4b5d6fd84d6.jpg

It's pretty clear that whatever account originally posted the SMD tweet is something else. Hell, the "screenshot" doesn't even display the account handle (preceeded by@) so you couldn't verify what unique account even posted it, no?

I'm guessing it was just some butthurt aggy preteen with photoshop, and yet they got everyone riled up. 

Because the SMD thing isn’t on twitter.  That was either Insta or facebook. 

Hey, was trying to find something for my Aggie brother-in-law this morning. He is smart enough to recognize that Leon O'Neal is garbage and I wanted to show him perhaps the quintessential O'Neal two play sequence from last night. I'm pretty sure it was in the fourth quarter. On the first play O'Neal delivered a hit to an LSU player who was already wrapped up and defenseless. O'Neal proceeded to talk shit and walk over the LSU player after the play, ignoring the fact that LSU had gotten a first down as is his standard. On the next play he got run the fuck over by the LSU RB.

Anyone have a full game replay and timestamp for that sequence? It was hilarious.

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Hey, was trying to find something for my Aggie brother-in-law this morning. He is smart enough to recognize that Leon O'Neal is garbage and I wanted to show him perhaps the quintessential O'Neal two play sequence from last night. I'm pretty sure it was in the fourth quarter. On the first play O'Neal delivered a hit to an LSU player who was already wrapped up and defenseless. O'Neal proceeded to talk shit and walk over the LSU player after the play, ignoring the fact that LSU had gotten a first down as is his standard. On the next play he got run the fuck over by the LSU RB.

Anyone have a full game replay and timestamp for that sequence? It was hilarious.

Found it. It was the 3rd quarter. Watch the next two plays.

https://ok.ru/video/2838976793145?fromTime=5355

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

Officers reported that Scott was very intoxicated, and arrest documents said Scott had “extremely slurred speech, altered gait and a very strong smell of alcohol on his breath,” while an officer was interviewing him.

This probably describes 90k coonasses in Death Valley that night, too, and Ogre most days by 11 AM. But, the slurred speech part is harder to tell.

Edited by DFW Horn

43 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Drunk Aggy faces multiple charges after slapping a LSU kid at the game.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-football/texas-am-fan-facing-multiple-charges-after-slapping-kid-at-tiger-stadium/

The loser's mugshot:

Drunk aggy.jpg

That’s what 40 looks like when your team has never won shit. 

• Haha 1

On 11/29/2021 at 6:09 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Drunk Aggy faces multiple charges after slapping a LSU kid at the game.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-football/texas-am-fan-facing-multiple-charges-after-slapping-kid-at-tiger-stadium/

The loser's mugshot:

Drunk aggy.jpg

Reminds me of the ~50 year old aggy that (while with his wife and college-aged daughters) choked the shit out of a Texas student at the 2005 aggy game. He was pissed that they were losing and snapped. The kid had done nothing to him. Once we got his hands off the kid's neck, the nut ran down and out of The Zone and left his family standing there, just as mortified as the rest of us.

The classiest fanbase. Just ask them. 

Edited by Tex Pete

4 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Reminds me of the ~50 year old aggy that (while with his wife and college-aged daughters) choked the shit out of a Texas student at the 2005 aggy game. He was pissed that they were losing and snapped. The kid had done nothing to him. Once we got his hands off the kid's neck, the nut ran down and out of The Zone and left his family standing there, just as mortified as the rest of us.

The classiest fanbase. Just ask them. 

Things have probably not turned out well for the aggy family. 

Violent choking is almost entirely confined to fatal domestic attacks on women – while fewer than 1 percent of all homicides result from strangulation, 6 percent of women killed by intimate partners die in this manner, The Post found. It’s also a warning sign. Those who attempt to strangle an intimate partner are far more likely to later commit extreme acts of violence, police and researchers say, and many in law enforcement believe it to be a strong indicator that an abusive relationship could turn fatal.

https://www.familyjusticecenter.org/how-domestic-violence-leads-to-murder-2/