SEC Championship - Georgia V. Alabama

Wally Pryor

25 minutes ago, TXpride said:

Sark brings half of Bama's staff here and goes 5-7, meanwhile they're about to win another title. Saban is just unfucking real.

Yet, there is some struggling program out there right now salivating at the thought of hiring one of Saban’s assistants because because. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Which B12 team will play in the Sugar Bowl and who will they play if Georgia gets in the final four?

If Georgia gets in?  Georgia getting in to the playoff is a foregone conclusion. 1. Michigan 2. Bama 3. Cincy 4. Georgia 

22 minutes ago, TXpride said:

Fuck it, as long as we suck I'd rather Bama just win it every year. I'm numb to it at this point, and it at least prevents other programs from surpassing us.

Ha. You don’t have to be winning championships to surpass us. Anyone comparing us in any manner, even in jest, to UGA has lost their goddamned mind. 

1 hour ago, ALexusTexus7 said:

No way I’d put Georgia in the top 4 after the ass kicking they took tonight. 13a803e2199298f1b91224ebc78cc110.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s insane and knee jerking to say you wouldn’t have UGA in the playoff. 

I didn’t watch Georgia all year until today but bama but a beatdown on them. They don’t look like a top 4 team to me

Shit maybe Bama can just turn it on when they need to. Saban is the GOAT for sure

Georgia is going but they shouldn’t. They got embarrassed today. Bama earned the right to go and Georgia showed it doesn’t have a case to win the title.
  • Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Isn’t it a truer playoff if UGA-Bama was a de facto playoff game and the loser is out? Sure UGA only has one loss, but we just saw that at the end of the season (ie today not in September), Bama is 14+ points better on a neutral field. Based on records and losses, I think it should be Bama, Michigan, Cincinnati, and ND. 

• Like 1

Just now, HtownHorn said:

Kirby will never win playing this offensive style. Even Nick figured it out. It's hilarious how any offensive skill position player would ever go to Georgia outside of just money. WRs and QBs don't get developed.

This year should kill any QB recruiting Smart ever tries.  He started Jake Fromm over Justin Fields and some frat dude over two five stars this year.  Last season Ohio State and Clemson played each other in the playoffs and each had a QB from the Atlanta metro area while Georgia was at home watching.

Blue chip QB's should never consider going there.

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Georgia is going but they shouldn’t. They got embarrassed today. Bama earned the right to go and Georgia showed it doesn’t have a case to win the title.

I don’t agree.  They thoroughly dominated all other 12 opponents except Clemson, which they still won.  Alabama struggled and lost to a plodding team that almost lost to Colorado and did lose to MS State.  

1 hour ago, DanTheHorn said:

We lost to Georgia in the Cotton! The team the symbolizes choke job. What does that make us! It sucks that today reminded us of the many times we fucked it up.

What the fuck are you talking about?  Georgia beat us in the Cotton Bowl in January 1984.  We manhandled Georgia in the Sugar Bowl in January 2019.  Neither of these games had anything to do with any game being played today.  Go sober up and stop whining like a little titty baby.

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:
34 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

They didn't win their conference,so they can go to a shitty bowl and play someone else that can't get it done.

Nope. Not how this works. And it shouldn’t be how it works, unless you want to see Pitt/Wake/Baylor/Utah in the playoff. I don’t.

Georgia has, by far, the most impressive resume of any one-loss team. There will be three one-loss teams in the playoff.