Short Film Kickstarter

A few friends and myself developed and shot our first short film thanks to the hiatus everyone got from the pandemic. This project is about a year in the making and we are currently working on fundraising to help with the post-production process and marketing for film festivals, etc.

I generally hate soliciting myself or anything I do, so I won’t do that. Instead, I will share the link to our page and allow you to decide if it’s worthy of moving forward in the developmental process and out into the world. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sethslaughter/joshua-2

Trailer:

• Hook 'Em 3

10 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

Is there any return on the "investment" if it meets the goal & is released?

I am not really familiar with how these work related to movies / TV shows / music, etc.

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, not on this one. This is more like a proof of concept on us as a prospective company and something we can, hopefully, garner some momentum on the festival circuit.

• 4 weeks later...

Quick update: we’ve technically reached our goal, but $2500 of it is money I have pledged in order to ensure we aren’t screwed by the all or nothing structure.

We have 34 hours left in the campaign and i greatly appreciate all who have contributed thus far. If anyone else has the capability of contributing, anything helps and we bow before you.