Ag With Kids, come on Down!

DDD Dad

5 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Just a suggestion, but you should consider not repeatedly posting “incorrect information” if you don’t like getting negged. 

I don't "repeatedly" post incorrect information.  In fact, I posted information on this thread that was was posted on here from another poster.  Then, Penelope said that was incorrect.

Maybe that's true.  Maybe she's lying.  I don't know.

Considering her repeated attacks on me on Surly, I wouldn't be surprised that she lied.  But, I won't call her a liar because I don't know for sure.

BTW, I posted my views on that thread.  And they were not liberal views.  So I got hammer fucked.  Just because you don't agree with my political views does not make me a liar and whomever is attacking me a saint...

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Actually, I did it all in about an hour.  PAC is like you, a liar.

That is a lie. It went on for 2 days and it was 100s. Just like when you said you only neg people in the CR and you keep it there.

Edited by Passive Aggressive Coach
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

That is a lie. It went on for 2 days and it was 100s. Just like when you said you only neg people in the CR and you keep it there.

I negged all your posts in the COVID thread.   Then, when like the dumbest you were, you kept going, in about an hour I went and negged a nunch of other posts in the Cloak Room.  You are such a fucking snowflake, it's unreal.  After you were banned, you made a new name.  It's amazing how manly men like you and Trump are such fucking babies.

9 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I negged all your posts in the COVID thread.   Then, when like the dumbest you were, you kept going, in about an hour I went and negged a nunch of other posts in the Cloak Room.  You are such a fucking snowflake, it's unreal.  After you were banned, you made a new name.  It's amazing how manly men like you and Trump are such fucking babies.

More lies. All sorts of my football posts were negged by you also. You cannot even keep you stories straight.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Liar. This is just some in the football board. Those are you sweetheart. Nothing you say can be believed. You're crazy.

Capture.JPG.8f254940b69d1eb4e0c6437a718c819c.JPG

Congrats.  So I got three posts when I was trying to ban you for posting vaccine misinformation. I did not fuck with your Food and Travel threads though they were easy pickings.  Why is this site so important to you?  You are fucking pathetic. 

1 minute ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Congrats.  So I got three posts when I was trying to ban you for posting vaccine misinformation. I did not fuck with your Food and Travel threads though they were easy pickings.  Why is this site so important to you?  You are fucking pathetic. 

It was more than that liar. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I point this out because you are saying Ag is a liar when you are actually one yourself. Hypocrisy at its finest. Glass houses and all. 

Why is this board so important to you where you feel the need to be the arbiter of who is fit to post and spend hours on end negging people. Your questions are meant for yourself. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Actually, PAC is a liar.  You both are.  Just like your Orange God, Trump.

Lose Ace Ventura GIF

I'm a deist.

So I don't have an Orange God, Trump.

Why are you lying about me?  And shit posting.  And trolling.

Especially since this is MY FUCKING THREAD!

Why are you here?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1