Herschel Walker catch-all thread

Gil Bang

Conservatives/GOP types love to pretend that post-pandemic gas prices were the norm throughout the Trump presidency and that the price of oil didn't suddenly tank in early 2020 when the roads across this country looked like the opening of Vanilla Sky combined with a Saudi-Russian price war in March.  

Edited by Tom
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Newdoc said:

Why is Walker’s son trying to fill up Joe Biden’s Range Rover with gas? Why is Joe Biden at a random gas station? Why is Walker fighting Joe Biden while filling up Joe Biden’s Range Rover? 

Sir, it is the private’s duty to inform the Senior Drill Instructor that Walker Jr has a full tank and is gay and loaded, sir!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

6 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

MAGA is often dismissed as racist, homophobic, and generally regressive. But that focus misses the point.

MAGA is a big tent, and the defining characteristics are anger, entitlement, and raving stupidity. Those qualities subsume racism, homophobia, and antisemitism. But there are a lot of diverse Americans who fall under the tent, too. And as long as they’re shouting idiotic crap about “Brandon” and knob-jobbing Trump, they’re accepted into the cult.

We need to recognize that we’re not dealing with some one dimensional hate group here. It’s a cult of Dunning Kruger exemplars; many are bigots, many are not. But they’re all angry morons with way too much confidence in their own intellect, a sense that the world owes them a place at the top, and the asinine belief that a self-absorbed huckster like Donald Trump will give it to them.

image.gif.4ad1601e4c9d2eefdebc650a3c2b8308.gif

Pick acquired by Dallas Dallas's subsequent transactions (partial list)[1]
Minnesota's 1st round pick in 1990
  • Used as part of a deal with the Pittsburgh Steelers to move up from #21 to #17 overall in the first round in 1990
Minnesota's 2nd round pick in 1990
  • Used as part of a deal to get the San Francisco 49ers' 3rd round pick in 1990
    • San Francisco's 3rd round pick was then used as part of the above deal with Pittsburgh to move to #17 overall
Minnesota's 6th round pick in 1990
Minnesota's 1st round pick in 1991
Minnesota's 2nd round pick in 1991
Minnesota's 1st round pick in 1992
  • Used as part of a deal to get New England's 1st and 2nd round picks (#19 and #37 overall) in the 1992 draft
    • #19 overall was then used as part of a deal to get the Atlanta Falcons' first round pick (#17 overall)
      • #17 overall from Atlanta was then used to select CB Kevin Smith
    • #37 overall from New England was then used to select Darren Woodson
Minnesota's 2nd round pick in 1992
Minnesota's 3rd round pick in 1992
  • Used as part of the above deal to get to New England's 1st and 2nd round picks

^

Pos rep.  Just imagine if stupid people like young Walker cared as much about people having health insurance as they did about people violating their Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act's right to privacy?  I remember when MGT (also a Georgia gal like this dude) wouldn't answer vaccine questions, telling reporters they were violating her HIPAA rights.  And I thought, "okay, she understands who that law pertains to, right?  She's a lawmaker."  But nope, and now it's a fucking trend.  Happened to me twice last week at holiday parties.  I didn't bring it up, but people were talking about boosters and their experience.  Just to make idle chit-chat, after they spoke, I turned and said, "have you gotten yours?  How was it?"  Nope.  "I won't answer that, I don't want to get you in trouble for violating my HIPAA rights."  I'd like to read that summons.  

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

^

Pos rep.  Just imagine if stupid people like young Walker cared as much about people having health insurance as they did about people violating their Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act's right to privacy?  I remember when MGT (also a Georgia gal like this dude) wouldn't answer vaccine questions, telling reporters they were violating her HIPAA rights.  And I thought, "okay, she understands who that law pertains to, right?  She's a lawmaker."  But nope, and now it's a fucking trend.  Happened to me twice last week at holiday parties.  I didn't bring it up, but people were talking about boosters and their experience.  Just to make idle chit-chat, after they spoke, I turned and said, "have you gotten yours?  How was it?"  Nope.  "I won't answer that, I don't want to get you in trouble for violating my HIPAA rights."  I'd like to read that summons.  

You should have responded.

"I've gotten my booster. By me telling you that, you have violated my Hippo Rights. My attorney will be contacting you."

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

You should have responded.

"I've gotten my booster. By me telling you that, you have violated my Hippo Rights. My attorney will be contacting you."

I’ve also read it expressed as “HIPPA” and “HEPA.” It’s like dude, how wrong are you trying to be about this?

16 hours ago, hpslugga said:

Gotta love how little Tucker continues to yammer about masculinity/femininity as if he had clue fucking one about either of those things. 

If Tucker believed COVID feminizes you, you'd think his audience would be out getting vaccinated and wearing fucking MOPP gear.

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If Tucker believed COVID feminizes you, you'd think his audience would be out getting vaccinated and wearing fucking MOPP gear.

See you’re assuming his audience has the intellectual capacity to complete a syllogism.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/13/2021 at 2:59 PM, Newdoc said:

Yeah, bc the kid is only famous bc of his dad. Otherwise this gets no airplay. A spoiled rich brat bitching about gas prices and Joe Biden. First world problem for him. OP needs to throw something at us worthy of getting all frothed in the mouth. I will save my tunic tearing. wailing and gnashing of teeth for a bigger problem. 

You know he paid for the gas with his daddy’s credit card.

21 hours ago, Bullneck said:
Pick acquired by Dallas Dallas's subsequent transactions (partial list)[1]
Minnesota's 1st round pick in 1990
  • Used as part of a deal with the Pittsburgh Steelers to move up from #21 to #17 overall in the first round in 1990
Minnesota's 2nd round pick in 1990
  • Used as part of a deal to get the San Francisco 49ers' 3rd round pick in 1990
    • San Francisco's 3rd round pick was then used as part of the above deal with Pittsburgh to move to #17 overall
Minnesota's 6th round pick in 1990
Minnesota's 1st round pick in 1991
Minnesota's 2nd round pick in 1991
Minnesota's 1st round pick in 1992
  • Used as part of a deal to get New England's 1st and 2nd round picks (#19 and #37 overall) in the 1992 draft
    • #19 overall was then used as part of a deal to get the Atlanta Falcons' first round pick (#17 overall)
      • #17 overall from Atlanta was then used to select CB Kevin Smith
    • #37 overall from New England was then used to select Darren Woodson
Minnesota's 2nd round pick in 1992
Minnesota's 3rd round pick in 1992
  • Used as part of the above deal to get to New England's 1st and 2nd round picks

Stan Smagala.... the hidden gem of this deal.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Herschel Walker, the former football star who’s armed with former President Donald Trump’s enthusiastic endorsement, has been on a glide path to the GOP nomination since announcing his Senate bid in Georgia. Not a dime has been spent attacking him on television.

That’s about to change dramatically…

…Walker is still expected to finish first in the primary. But his opponents intend to drive his support under 50 percent and force him into a June runoff, when the second-place finisher will be able to focus attention on what many Georgia Republicans contend is Walker’s unique vulnerability to Democratic attack: his history of alleged domestic abuse.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/01/herschel-walker-primary-00022192

10 hours ago, South Austin said:

All you have to do is consider people like Cawthorn, Taylor-Green, Boebert, Tubberville, and Gaetz in Congress, and you’ll understand why there’s a good chance Hershel Walker will end up a United States Senator.  We are a broken electorate.

I posted this in the DQP thread but it needs more exposure because it’s right on.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/1/2022 at 12:46 PM, Gil Bang said:

Before anyone judges, perhaps we should check to see if one of his personalities (Hershel the hard charging pedant, perhaps) may have graduated from Georgia. Since MTG did, from there, it’s possible.

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't envy the development team at University of Georgia.  

"We could start a capital campaign based on the idiocy of Greene & Walker.  We'd make a few bucks to be sure.  Or we could do the honorable thing and torch the school the fucking ground."  

On 4/1/2022 at 11:21 PM, Satchel said:

Herschel Walker, the former football star who’s armed with former President Donald Trump’s enthusiastic endorsement, has been on a glide path to the GOP nomination since announcing his Senate bid in Georgia. Not a dime has been spent attacking him on television.

That’s about to change dramatically…

…Walker is still expected to finish first in the primary. But his opponents intend to drive his support under 50 percent and force him into a June runoff, when the second-place finisher will be able to focus attention on what many Georgia Republicans contend is Walker’s unique vulnerability to Democratic attack: his history of alleged domestic abuse.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/01/herschel-walker-primary-00022192

hahaha, that's not a vulnerability in the gqp; that's a virtue. 

7 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Dems have their own fair share of politicians that make eye-rolling statements, but usually those statements can be measured in terms of months if not years. There are some GOP politicians and candidates that seem to make these statements weekly.

yeah, because they're dumb as fuck

• Gil Bang changed the title to Herschel Walker catch-all thread