Eat a dick, Bret Bielema, you fat fucking retard

Beau Vine

They were talking about him this morning in espnu. Forgive me, I didnt read the link, but what they said was that his agent was calling msu and working it about the job.

Here were are in february and Baylor's sister school in condoning sexual acts is hurting for a coach. He is the best option. Hire him for 3.5mm and be done with it.

Seriously, Arky is suing him for not even making an effort to find another job while they were paying his buyout.  Not only did he not even look for a job, he purposely too an underpaid job with the Patriots.  (He made $50K/yr as a defensive line coach.)

There was a year that went by where he didn't even apply for any other jobs.  He's doing this to just to show he's looking.

8 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Seriously, Arky is suing him for not even making an effort to find another job while they were paying his buyout.  Not only did he not even look for a job, he purposely too an underpaid job with the Patriots.  (He made $50K/yr as a defensive line coach.)

There was a year that went by where he didn't even apply for any other jobs.  He's doing this to just to show he's looking.

lol..  I hope pigg loses in court and the judge makes them pay even more

• Like 2

It’s like fat people are naturally lazier than the rest of us or something
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, Parliament said:
42 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:
That seems like a horrible fit.  He'd immediately be the fattest person in the whole state.  He'd get winded walking to his car.

What's the altitude at Boulder? That thin air might literally kill him.

well he might be so fat that he collapses tectonic plates and shit and Boulder is no longer at a high elevation. what if he brings Mangino in as his OC? They may get Boulder below sea level  

2 hours ago, Parliament said:
3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:
That seems like a horrible fit.  He'd immediately be the fattest person in the whole state.  He'd get winded walking to his car.

What's the altitude at Boulder? That thin air might literally kill him.

CU should hire him and buy a huge life policy and solve the money issues going forward.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 2/17/2020 at 9:49 AM, Aqua Buddha said:

Dude didn't seriously go after any job for two years and then Arky lawyered up about his buyout and now you see his agent pushing his name out there now that there's a court case alleging he's not even applying for jobs.

There's a latex salesman position available at Vandelay Industries, as I understand.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
15 hours ago, stone oak said:

Thread title is extremely offensive to me. We should not be using the R word anymore in any capacity, especially given the current cultural sensitivities.

Moose out front should have warned you about this place

if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you.

Edited by Wally Fairway

https://nypost.com/2020/06/12/giants-bret-bielema-suing-university-of-arkansas-over-contract/

What I can share at this point before digesting the entire document is that the Foundation previously demanded that Bret Bielema return the $4,555,833.29 that had been paid to him prior to the Foundation’s discovery of his multiple material breaches of the agreement,” Ney told The Post. “It appears that Bielema filed suit in order to avoid being sued.”

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

https://nypost.com/2020/06/12/giants-bret-bielema-suing-university-of-arkansas-over-contract/

What I can share at this point before digesting the entire document is that the Foundation previously demanded that Bret Bielema return the $4,555,833.29 that had been paid to him prior to the Foundation’s discovery of his multiple material breaches of the agreement,” Ney told The Post. “It appears that Bielema filed suit in order to avoid being sued.”

Maybe they tallied up his food bill