Eat a dick, Bret Bielema, you fat fucking retard

Beau Vine

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

Well she pulled the goalie and they have 2 kids.... talk about life decisions.... 

However, she'll get a nice pay day if she divorces him. 

She will get it all when he collapses on the sidelines from a heart attack. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, trza-hawk said:

I know people don't like it when I say things like this. But if I were a Power 5 Head Football Coach, I would choose to be a fat coach. In the mold of Biels, Fridge, the guy at Kansas from ten years ago, or even Andy Reid.

Mark Mangino is the fattest of the fat....and took Kansas to BCS game!  You're right, Fatter is better in coaching. 

manginoorange2_thumb_450x298.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Lowcountry Hog said:

He is the worst.  His ineptitude was only matched by our mouth breathing AD at the time, who decided to give him an extension after going 7-6 and a Texas Bowl win which was a glorified cripple fight.  

20 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Fat Fucking Retard telling the players it's not me, it's you

Let me add onto LCH.  Bert whining about recruiting quality is ironic because his last year at Arkansas, they didn't have but one or two players who would even crack the two deep at Oklahoma State.  He'd sign guys who were barely D1 level, let alone SEC.

• Like 1

I think he may actually have some decent success with Illinois and his ground-pound frustrate you game. He’s not going to get the horses there, ever to compete with tOSU but I could see him riding that plan to 6-8 wins a year which would be a miracle for him.

Calling out his players is dickish but I don’t know the context. If they’re being shitheads and malcontents, a good way to remind them that scholarships have to be renewed and no one wants a transfer who isn’t playing and sucks. 

Thread title is all time top 5 on the entire internet. 

9 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

I don’t understand how it is possible to get to 9 OT and have a 20-18 score. That has to be the worst combined offensive performance in history. 9 OTs should result in an aggy-LSU type score. 

1 hour ago, nnm said:

I don’t understand how it is possible to get to 9 OT and have a 20-18 score. That has to be the worst combined offensive performance in history. 9 OTs should result in an aggy-LSU type score. 

The new rule is 2pt conversion shootout starting at 3ot. Both teams sucked shit and couldn’t score. One OT they both scored. I liked the new rule, but I guess it can get difficult when both offenses suck shit and can’t get 3 yards.

I think college football should bring back the tie game under certain circumstances as a way to shame teams. Finish regulation with a 0-0 score? Fuck you, you tie. Go through 2 overtimes where both teams only get field goals? That's also a tie. 2 point conversion attempts are for teams that can score touchdowns.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

I think college football should bring back the tie game under certain circumstances as a way to shame teams. Finish regulation with a 0-0 score? Fuck you, you tie. Go through 2 overtimes where both teams only get field goals? That's also a tie. 2 point conversion attempts are for teams that can score touchdowns.

Bingo.  At some point, you reach a level of suck that neither team deserves to win.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 'stache said:

The new rule is 2pt conversion shootout starting at 3ot. Both teams sucked shit and couldn’t score. One OT they both scored. I liked the new rule, but I guess it can get difficult when both offenses suck shit and can’t get 3 yards.

Yeah, in 9OT, the winning team can score a maximum of 29 points and the losing team a maximum of 27 points.  That's TD with XP for both teams in 1OT, TD with 2 point conversion for both teams in 2OT, 6OT with each team scoring a 2 point conversion and the final OT with one team converting and one not.

9OT - 10-8 in favor of Illinois.  How fucking pathetic. 

3 hours ago, 'stache said:

I did not know about this change!  That’s interesting.  I think it’s be cool after a certain OTs they go to the kickers like in soccer with PK.  5 kicks each starting at 25 yards and moving backwards 5 for each kick. 

1 hour ago, El Hornarino said:

Probably should have just said if teams tied after the 3OT with 2pt attempts, then the game ends tied.

That's what I would go with. I'd probably start with the 2pt attempts right off the bat. If all three end up with nobody scoring, then it's over, tie game. If there is at least one OT where both teams score, you can have a 4th OT opportunity.

Edited by 'stache

2 hours ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

The most painful part of that OT experience was the damn ref stopping the action and announcing who would defend what endzone in each OT period. 

I’m betting that’s pretty obvious when the teams line up. Also, how Bert hasn’t suffocated his wife yet is beyond me. 

Edited by Bobby_Batronic