Celebrity Death Pool - 2022

Wally Fairway

13 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Looks like I’m getting 37 points with razor Ramon.. Kevin Nash says he’s being taken off life support soon. Damn

He tried to break my bare feet by stomping on them with cowboy boots because I happened to ash my cigarette in one of many obviously empty bottles on the hotel bar table he was seated at. 

Fuck that guy in the goatass. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

He tried to break my bare feet by stomping on them with cowboy boots because I happened to ash my cigarette in one of many obviously empty bottles on the hotel bar table he was seated at. 

Sounds like you deserved it

Later that night, my buddy swiped RR's cigarettes (Camel shorts, if you're curious) off the table in retaliation, high-tailed it up to my room, and we had him paged at the bar. We called him unkind names and asked him if we could bum a smoke, at which point he became really angry with us upon discovering that he was suddenly out of cigarettes. 

I would have deserved some harm for that, but it was done in response to his overreaction, not anything I did... 

• Haha 4

I mean he shouldn’t have tried to break your foot over it, but what kinda asshole ashes a cigarette into a beer bottle at a table where people they don’t know are sitting…. Especially a table of huge drunk wrestlers.  

Edited by Hook1997
  • Like 1

On 3/13/2022 at 4:29 PM, Scary Stranger said:

Sure seems young for natural causes.

Well not really natural causes... prostate cancer metastasized in his bones.  The PR said it and it's "natural" I guess (lots of people end their natural lives due to cancer) but at 71, definitely premature.  He did work right up to about six months before his death, quite a trooper.  Makes his role in "The Doctor" pretty ironic - see it if you haven't.  Good stuff (Elizabeth Perkins was superb).  RIP.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2022 at 10:33 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

Later that night, my buddy swiped RR's cigarettes (Camel shorts, if you're curious) off the table in retaliation, high-tailed it up to my room, and we had him paged at the bar. We called him unkind names and asked him if we could bum a smoke, at which point he became really angry with us upon discovering that he was suddenly out of cigarettes. 

I would have deserved some harm for that, but it was done in response to his overreaction, not anything I did... 

You were 11 when you did that right

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, leaf said:

Why is it good news?  I have never heard of him

Because he doesn’t have the same political views as Burt so he cheers his death?….   It’s CR people that craw out of the hole and forget where they are sometimes is my guess, cause that’s like normal in there…

Edited by Hook1997
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

Also add to the list of didn’t know he was still alive.

10 hours ago, Radical Larry said:

Add John Clayton to the list.

I was surprised that he was only 67 and that he had been off espn for almost 5 years. I don’t recall seeing him again after espn laid him and many others off in 2017.

• Hook 'Em 1

Because he doesn’t have the same political views as Burt so he cheers his death?….   It’s CR people that craw out of the hole and forget where they are sometimes is my guess, cause that’s like normal in there…

Could be that. Could be that the guy was trying to get some anti cell phone bill passed.

7 hours ago, leaf said:

Why is it good news?  I have never heard of him

Epitome of a career politician. The “Good Ol’ Boys Club” in Alaska just lost their cash cow. Anyone who ran against him up here didn’t have a chance. He was the main reason I support term limits for congress. 

8 minutes ago, mooseoutfront said:

Epitome of a career politician. The “Good Ol’ Boys Club” in Alaska just lost their cash cow. Anyone who ran against him up here didn’t have a chance. He was the main reason I support term limits for congress. 

That's most of my beef with Young.   He'd been in the House since Nixon was in office.  48 fucking years.

On 3/14/2022 at 9:57 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

That's what you get Chico. Don't fuck with the bad guy

I don't think anyone celebrated his death.  He lived a good life and a long haul.  No need to mock nor mourn.  But yeah, I think most Americans of every political persuasion can agree---48 fucking years.  Give the backup guy a chance.  I've abdicated, as many of you have, a number of appointments and board seats over the years---particularly during Covid.  Obviously nothing as big as U.S. Congress.  But I can say that relinquishing the role, on good terms to somebody with new energy and ideas, feels even better than the position originally being offered to you.  I think his death would have been largely a non-story had he not been in office longer than most of us have been alive.  Except ArmyBrat, who took exceptional grief at the time, when Mirabeau Lamar passed away.  

1 hour ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

This is a poorly-written article, but Hank Jr. has had a rough go of it lately. Daughter died two years ago in a traffic accident, younger wife passed unexpectedly yesterday. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/hank-williams-jr-wife-mary-010537268.html

Mary Jane Wlliams, 1989. Wheelhouse. Reminds me of my first real lust-crush

Hank Williams Jr

Son of a fucking bitch!  My favorite band!!  RIP, Taylor

Just 30 minutes ago I was just taunting a friend of mine who is at a Sevendust concert right now that we scored tickets to see the Foos at a small outdoor venue later in the summer. 

• Like 1

Dead in a hotel room at 50 means probably one of two things...  a heart attack or an overdose.

But since he was in Bogota, I'm hoping the third choice is on the table..

There was a ginormous pile of Bolivian Marching Powder on the table and 4 hot Colombian chicks in the room who fucked him to death.

Edited by Macanudo
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Dead in a hotel room at 50 means probably one of two things...  a heart attack or an overdose.

There was a ginormous pile of Bolivian Marching Powder on the table and 4 hot Colombian chicks in the room who fucked him to death.

Our first stop is in Bogota
To check Colombian fields
The natives smile and pass along
A sample of their yield

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Macanudo said:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b34ytblv7karhtl2msjn

20 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What is 2CB?  

Shit that gives you a hangover for days, if you are ever buying coke and its pink, its 2cb and probably some combo of MDMA/coke/meth whatever

So basically that mother fucker did a cocktail of MDMA, METH, cocaine, and whatever else is in there and then did some more coke on top for the hell of it....super popular here in Colombia

Edited by ATexanAbroad