Celebrity Death Pool - 2022

Wally Fairway

7 hours ago, Underdog said:

Barry Manilow?

5 hours ago, Bevo said:

He just came out in 2017 and it's not like I pay much attention to him - And I can barely tell Neil Diamond, Barry Manilow, Neil Sedaka, Bette Midler, and Barbra Streisand apart.

3 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Coming out publicly in 2017 versus being obviously gay ate two completely different things.

at the old site, when it came out.... this line was said (not by me), but its still funny 5 years later.......

gives you a whole meaning of the song...   Oh Man- D!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Bevo said:

He just came out in 2017 and it's not like I pay much attention to him - And I can barely tell Neil Diamond, Barry Manilow, Neil Sedaka, Bette Midler, and Barbra Streisand apart.

A good start is that the first three are male and the last two are female.  After that, it’s anyones guess 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Wasn't Neil Sedaka one half of Captain and The Neil?

Or is he the one that sang Sweet Caroline?

Neil Sedaka through the voice of Kitty...

You may be thinking of his song called "Oh Carol".  It sucked. 

• Drool 1

5 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Coming out publicly in 2017 versus being obviously gay ate two completely different things.

That’s cool. My mom still doesn’t get Liberace. Or Little Richard. It’s all good. She was a fan of Rock Hudson as well. All of this comes as a “shock” to her. I think it’s just a mental block. She’s not judgmental in that way…it just seems she’s like the last to figure it out.

His brother has quite a way with words. 
Can’t believe I seened u die today bro I did all my cries I know what u want me to do and that’s go hard for Mama Daddy Our Brothers Naychur and Whiteboy #ImaHoldthisShitDown

I got the bro on my list too....lil gotit.

Maybe he goes for retaliation and gets offed also.
  • Like 1

On 5/12/2022 at 12:07 PM, Brisketexan said:

Dude......Ashley has had kind of a non-stop series of "totally fuck with your head" moments and events.  I really feel sorry for her.  Just a rough freaking path.

If you listen to the Cocaine and Rhinestones podcast episode (maybe more than one) on the Judds, Naomi comes across as a pyscho cunt of the highest order and it's kind of amazing Wynonna wasn't the one to blow her brains out first. Or Ashley. Just an evil, evil bitch. 

On 5/15/2022 at 11:24 PM, mchookem said:

Copacabana is actually a pretty dark story. 

Barry Manilow has been alive forever. He wrote the very first song. He puts the words and melodies together. He is music. He writes the songs.

My mother was a big fan so I had to listen to a lot of his songs. I grew fonder of them after awhile. Ready To Take A Chance Again  still gets me in my feels if I hear it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Vangelis, the Greek electronic composer who wrote the unforgettable Academy Award-winning score for the film “Chariots of Fire” and music for dozens of other movies, documentaries and TV series, has died at 79.

Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis and other government officials expressed their condolences Thursday. Greek media reported that Vangelis — born Evangelos Odysseas Papathanassiou — died in a French hospital late Tuesday.

“Vangelis Papathanassiou is no longer among us,” Mitsotakis tweeted, calling him an “electronic sound trailblazer” whose death is “sad news for the entire world.”

https://apnews.com/article/vangelis-dead-chariots-of-fire-b7a98666ff96ca049dbe7964da98d44d

• Hook 'Em 3

12 hours ago, Scraps said:

Some soap opera chick died at 37. Marmie Schulenberg or something.

12 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

damn. breast cancer at 37.  that sucks.

Her evil twin sister will take her place in 6 months.

• Haha 3