Celebrity Death Pool - 2022

Wally Fairway

On 1/21/2022 at 2:51 AM, Trey3216 said:

Meat Loaf is gone at 74.    

Grill company apologizes after sending meatloaf recipe day after rock star Meat Loaf's death

NEW YORK — Weber picked the wrong day to suggest grilling meatloaf.

The outdoor grill maker apologized on Friday for sending a recipe-of-the-week email earlier that day featuring instructions on how to prepare “BBQ Meat Loaf.”  The email coincided with news of the death of Marvin Lee Aday, best known as rock superstar Meat Loaf. Not long after sending out its recipe, Weber Grills followed up, offering its “sincerest apologies” to recipients.

“At the time we shared this recipe with you, we were not aware of the unfortunate passing of American singer and actor Mr. Marvin Lee Aday, also known as Meat Loaf,” Weber said. “We want to express our deepest apologies for this oversight and for any offense this email may have caused.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

To be fair to that cunt, Lucy at least did try to introduce him to the world of mental health care.  

Not to excuse making severe physical threats to public figures...but I mean come the fuck on, America.  If ever there was a guy screaming out to be treated proactively for mental health issues before just turning him over the Criminal Justice System...it was this fucking guy.  Child actor and then diagnosed as bipolar...that screams out "Please Help Me (before I hurt others or myself).  And he was the fucking voice of Charlie Brown.  I mean, it don't get much more American than that.  Goddamn American Institution.  When Charlie Brown takes his own life, we have yet another low in this country.  But I'm sure there's a DA somewhere sucking off another DA because they won that case, or fisting each other if Peppermint Patty was a key witness for the state.  /rant.  

If you could somehow get Linus to give the eulogy and Schroeder to play the organ, I'm get choked up.  RIP, Chuck.  

1 hour ago, Saint Tacky said:

I may have first heard Meat Loaf tell his JFK story on "Opie and Anthony," but it's a great story. I couldn't find that clip but did find video of him telling it to that cunt Mike Huckabee. Spare yourselves and start at 2:16.

Meat Loaf - November 23, 1963

That’s a pretty amazing story. 

Rough way to go. 

Former Miss USA winner and “Extra” correspondent Cheslie Kryst has died in a suspected suicide in Manhattan on Sunday. She was 30. 

Police sources tell The New York Post that Kryst jumped from the 60-story Orion building, where she has a residence on the ninth floor, early Sunday morning and was found dead in the street below. She was last seen on a terrace on the building’s 29th floor. TheWrap has reached out to NYFD and NYPD for comment. 

Kryst won the Miss USA pageant three years ago as a representative for North Carolina, later placing in the top 10 at the Miss Universe pageant. She was a former complex civil litigation attorney licensed to practice law in North and South Carolina and since October 2019 served as a correspondent for the entertainment show “Extra,” receiving two Daytime Emmy nominations for her work.

Insta

• 2 weeks later...