Oh shit: New pillow guy lawsuit coming "in two weeks"

Gil Bang

• 4 weeks later...

so in a rather "on brand" development, apparently that dude bought a house in lufkin, texas.  his girlfriend, kendra reeves, lives there.  i grew up there and that is so perfectly on the fucking nose that it is hard to imagine anything more appropriate.

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

This guy has no one in his life who can tell him to shut the fuck up?

He’s probably never sold more junk. When sales dip, he will move on. But right now all the trump rubes have closets full of unboxed pillows that they are buying to support “the cause” so why should he stfu?  

• Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

If it's such a slam dunk, fucking show it to the public already

I have proof right here in this wagon, that Oswald didn't kill JFK. No one seems too interested in seeing it though. Guess I'll just hold onto it and talk vaguely about it and never ever show it to anyone. 

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

I have proof right here in this wagon, that Oswald didn't kill JFK. No one seems too interested in seeing it though. Guess I'll just hold onto it and talk vaguely about it and never ever show it to anyone. 

My Pillow Dude is following the playbook of Sherriff Joe Arpaio's Maricopa County "Cold-Case Posse" investigation into Obama's "fraudulent" birth certificate.  Announced their "findings" in a private meeting with no press allowed and then continued to gripe about how nobody in Congress wanted to view their "evidence" and take up their cause.

Edited by Matuka

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

Or else he's trying to pull a Joseph Smith.  "I found it, trust me, follow me and give me all your money and let me marry all your women!"

• Hook 'Em 1

Well he said there were golden plates with the mormon bible, but they got destroyed.  Luckily he had a photographic memory so he was able to rewrite the mormon bible from memory of what was on those golden plates.  I mean that passes the smell test all day long if you are gullible enough.  Made him a rich man with lots of trim for the rest of his life.

• Like 1