Immortal13 has been banned

immamac

On 1/14/2022 at 9:56 AM, MaybeACoordinator said:

Didn't his dog die about three months after his daughter? 

20 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Dude say it ain’t so …

If I recall correctly it ran under his wife's car when she was leaving the house one day and she didn't see it.

Truly fucking tragic and I can't imagine having two things like that happening back-to-back and keeping it all together.

I can't remember him ever being anything other than an angry, toxic shitposter, but I tried to give him more leeway and avoided butting heads with him as much as usual this past year.  He made it difficult though.

Edited by Tom
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Tom said:

If I recall correctly it ran under his wife's car when she was leaving the house one day and she didn't see it.

Truly fucking tragic and I can't imagine having two things like that happening back-to-back and keeping it all together.

I can't remember him ever being anything other than an angry, toxic shitposter, but I tried to give him more leeway and avoided butting heads with him as much as usual this past year.  He made it difficult though.

He had some moments, but did post some funny stuff in other threads I think.  Thanks for the background.

• 2 weeks later...

Based on a few DM’s I exchanged with this poster (nothing bad/dirty) he seemed highly depressed and out of sorts. I hope that he is ok but based on what he was telling me I’d go with severe depression and PTSD type shit from losing his daughter. I hate to post this. Already posted in this thread like a post ago but couldn’t edit/ add to it, but if you know him at all please call and check on him. That’s all I got. Jumping off soapbox. Peace out.

• Hook 'Em 3

Man, I really don't understand the youth of today.  I've got two daughters (who are thankfully both still years away from dating), but that old cliche of the Dad showing the young suitor his shotgun is no longer trite to me...it's real.  But I can't imagine this douchebag picking up a date:

Father, "Her mother and I are so pleased she's going out with a young man who shares our values and politics."  

Kyle, "Well, I just do what's gotta get done.  That's how I roll." 

Father, "I do have to tell you though, no funny business okay?  I've got a shotgun in the safe and I'm willing to use it." 

Kyle, "Sir, don't embarrass yourself.  I've got a new AR-15 in my trunk and we both know I'm an excellent shot." 

Father, "Fair enough.  Well, last question.  Just need to know your social media account handles so we can track your activities with our daughter."

Kyle, "Sure thing old man...you can find me under '4DoorsMoreWhores'."  

Father, "Okay fuck this shit, I'll take my chances against you.  See you in the driveway in 60 seconds."  

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 12:21 PM, JimmyJames said:

Also why would you need so many whores at one time? Once you get past 2 it seems like a waste of money unless you’re like tiger woods or something. 

I think he needs a fifth whore. It’s clear by his negatorium on me he needs more whores to occupy his time. I even tried to offer an olive branch and I get the middle finger for that.  

15 hours ago, troph said:

I think he needs a fifth whore. It’s clear by his negatorium on me he needs more whores to occupy his time. I even tried to offer an olive branch and I get the middle finger for that.  

I wouldn't take it personally.  He's clearly intimidated by you.

22 hours ago, troph said:

5 whores is a great idea.

/s/

Craig

On 2/25/2022 at 9:39 AM, troph said:

I don’t. I doubt he’s intimidated by me, he certainly has something against me though. C’est la vie 

He's just another salty twat who gets cranky and angry at the world when they feel they're losing control.  People such as yourself who live unabated and unapologetic are poison to people like him.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 2:39 PM, mdmost said:

His daughter passed away earlier this year. I think that would affect any parent dealing with the grief. Probably healthier for him to not be at a place that causes him so much anger. 

Damn. Just saw this and this hits home. If he can read this, my condolences go out to he and his family. 

wait, 4doorsmorewhores is immortal is kyle??  that explains A LOT!  ugh. 

* doesn't change the compassion for life's circumstances, even though he's been on my ass since the beginning.

Edited by troph

On 3/3/2022 at 3:25 PM, Hate said:

Salty Twat would be a great band name.

Also, a really good name for a dive bar.

"You guy's going for a taste?" /mcnulty

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...