Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

6 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:
On 1/21/2022 at 4:20 PM, jimmyjazz said:
In my experience, observing my kids' efforts to get hired at various food joints, those banners are bullshit.  They don't pay that.

Your kids haven't been making tacos for 15 years.

Not sure what that means.  I have two teenagers slinging sub sammiches and diner food in Austin, and neither pulls in $15/hr after tips, at least most days.  I have a stepdaughter who interviewed for and landed a job at Randalls that stated the salary range was $15-$17 per hour, she accepted, and she's getting $14 per hour.  I told her to push back, but she didn't want to, which is no doubt what they're banking on.

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Not sure what that means.  I have two teenagers slinging sub sammiches and diner food in Austin, and neither pulls in $15/hr after tips, at least most days.  I have a stepdaughter who interviewed for and landed a job at Randalls that stated the salary range was $15-$17 per hour, she accepted, and she's getting $14 per hour.  I told her to push back, but she didn't want to, which is no doubt what they're banking on.

I wonder if it’s the fine print “up to $15/hr” 

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

My kid experienced the same thing. Sign said $16 an hour but then hired him at $14 an hour. $16 was for burrito makers.

1 minute ago, TurkeyChew said:

How do you report someone following you around and harassing you @hayden_horn? I get she’s having a bad day on the other thread for being a child-hating monster, but no excuse to harass me in all other realms.

Negged for complaining about rep.  If negging you in two threads in the Cloak Room where you are being a stipid son of a bitch a la Pete Doocy is "harassment," then you are a giant, gaping pussy.  What is it with trolls and MAGA assholes being snowflakes and complaining about rep?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

6 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

While Doocy IS a stupid SOB and Bidens hot mic comment is funny, Biden should apologize for it.  Calling a reporter a stupid sob is a Trump move, Biden needs to show more class than that, because that’s what separates him from Trump, and that’s why people voted for him.

Meh. Fuck all that. Trump and the republicans have changed the game. No apologies. More hangings. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

While Doocy IS a stupid SOB and Bidens hot mic comment is funny, Biden should apologize for it.  Calling a reporter a stupid sob is a Trump move, Biden needs to show more class than that, because that’s what separates him from Trump, and that’s why people voted for him.

I both agree and disagree.  Especially given the video with the smirk on Doocy's face.  He was wearing a mask, but you could tell he was smirking.  

8 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

lol. nah

If POTUS ever calls me a dumb SOB on a hot mic or to my face, just take me out back and shoot me.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

Agree, he should apologize for the hot mic slip up. Trump isn't the standard.

With that said, Doocy only exists to ask "Is your refrigerator running?" questions so that was fucking hilarious.

• Hook 'Em 2

Means that your kids don't have the experience to demand the higher wages.

4 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Countdown to right wing media cutting off the last part and showing it to morons saying “see, he wants inflation! He wants to destroy the middle class and usher in Marxism!”

either that or, “see, Biden is a dementia riddled potato that thinks inflation is actually good!” 

Oh this is 100% happening.

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Is it just me, or does Peter Doocy have a very punchable face?

TBH, these boys are taking it the way they should when an old man tells it like it is.  Kind of surprised, really.  I guess the hate machine will ramp up by noon tomorrow.

On 1/20/2022 at 2:36 PM, fattyflattie said:

Voting is important, and worth waiting however long it takes. 

Uh, no.  

Polling place electronic voting or Internet voting examples have taken place in Pakistan Australia,[1] Belgium,[2][3] Brazil,[4] Estonia,[5][6] France, Germany, India,.[7] Italy, Namibia, the Netherlands (Rijnland Internet Election System), Norway, Peru, Switzerland, the UK,[8] Venezuela,[9] and the Philippines.[10]

4 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Who cares.  They make dumb old guy memes about Biden pissing and shitting himself every day.  This is all they have to entertain themselves.  Well, that and Don Jr's coke rants.

I mean it’s only fueling the flames that continue to burn the fabric of our country by continuing to foment division. But yeah, who cares. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Care to elaborate on this?  It appears you haven't been paying attention.  

we're on the verge of losing our democracy because biden can't get his own party in line with his agenda that is widely popular amongst the electorate.  make whatever excuses for him you want but his first year has pretty much been a textbook definition of a failure of leadership.

will i vote for him if he is the dem nominee in 2024?  of course.  but that's simply because its a vote against fascism, not because biden has really done anything to earn it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I mean it’s only fueling the flames that continue to burn the fabric of our country by continuing to foment division. But yeah, who cares. 

Yes, let's get all worked up about idiots making memes and doctoring videos.  The division has already been fomented.

Most, not all, of this kind of shit just bounces around their echo chamber, but sure let's freak out about something that can't effectively be controlled because that will surely stop even more division from fomenting.

They should drive on out to Lakeway then, because wages out here are insane. That's from a purely financial standpoint. Navigating our roads without an entitled BMW driver doing 80 mph in the turn lane whilst texting whilst blowing through a RED light then smashing into you in the oncoming lane on 620 or 2222 and vaporizing your ass are pretty fucking high. So maybe not worth quarter the raise and move up to the register.

28 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Yes, let's get all worked up about idiots making memes and doctoring videos.  The division has already been fomented.

Most, not all, of this kind of shit just bounces around their echo chamber, but sure let's freak out about something that can't effectively be controlled because that will surely stop even more division from fomenting.

I don’t know what you define as a freak out, it was merely pointing out what’s going to happen in their twisted world

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

we're on the verge of losing our democracy because biden can't get his own party in line with his agenda that is widely popular amongst the electorate.  make whatever excuses for him you want but his first year has pretty much been a textbook definition of a failure of leadership.

will i vote for him if he is the dem nominee in 2024?  of course.  but that's simply because its a vote against fascism, not because biden has really done anything to earn it.

You’re blaming Biden for the intransigence of 52 Senate Republicans?

• Hook 'Em 5

39 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

His first year has been fine. 

Also, https://newrepublic.com/article/165115/american-democracy-isnt-dying

Edited by David Dennison
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Is it just me, or does Peter Doocy have a very punchable face?

On YT, that chthonic would read Biden ends Doocy’s career, although nothing close to that would happen.  That’s usually the case for RW bullshit. 

No it's not. He is a stupid son of bitch. Who chooses to actively act out and show off his stupidity and fatuousness.

A Trump move would be to be to mock some trait about him he has no control over, whether gender, race, physical deformity or speech impediment. Then deny saying.

He should not have said it, as we did hire Joe's old ass to bring back decorum, but meh.
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

His own party couldn't pass the voting bill, or BBB. 

He may be the president but he can’t unilaterally cancel the large checks paid to sinema and Manchin.

Oh and the entire Republican Party. Can’t forget about that corruption.

• Hook 'Em 1

He may be the president but he can’t unilaterally cancel the large checks paid to sinema and Manchin.
Oh and the entire Republican Party. Can’t forget about that corruption.
Maybe lil buddy yearns for a government with an executive branch that completely nueters the legislative branch and orders everything his heart desires by executive order from Der, Durr leader?

biden has pretty much been a failure to this point but that is fucking hilarious.

Biden has been exactly the JAG everyone thought he’d be, including most of the people that voted for him

He TaLkS lIkE mE aNd CaLlS iT lIkE hE sEeS iT1!1!

12 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

A Trump move would be to be to mock some trait about him he has no control over, whether gender, race, physical deformity or speech impediment. Then deny saying.

you guys and your short memories. 

if it was a man, trump would walk away and not answer the question. 

if it was a woman, trump would call them or the question nasty, then walk away and not answer the question. 

he’s too much of a pussy to do what biden did. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon