Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

you know...fuck having more class, or staying above the fray, or not stooping to R's levels or whatever. 

fuck-all-that.gif.9f57a305cbc701843c8704e4f6ebd63d.gif

the rules haven't just changed, the Rs had a bonfire and burned every rule book. and the gameboard. if Ds were bigger assholes and willing to fight dirty and be as big of pieces of shit as their counterparts maybe our republic wouldn't be doomed. Michele Obama is smart and classy and honorable but she was also dead wrong - when they go low, which is literally the only way they do go now, going high is pointless. it's gotdamn infuriating 😡

tl/dr: if Democrats were bigger assholes we'd all be better off.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Yes Afghanistan is still there. Thanks for the update sparky. How is Romania doing?

The Romanian empire collapsed when Caesar Chavez was assassinated by Judas when he crossed the river Thames.

Read a fucking book.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I both agree and disagree.  Especially given the video with the smirk on Doocy's face.  He was wearing a mask, but you could tell he was smirking.  

Wearing a mask is better than Whoopi while berating the extreme Trumpist Bill Maher on The View.   Sucks when you get asked tough questions, or any questions for that matter, when you’re President Biden.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, mchookem said:

you know...fuck having more class, or staying above the fray, or not stooping to R's levels or whatever. 

fuck-all-that.gif.9f57a305cbc701843c8704e4f6ebd63d.gif

the rules haven't just changed, the Rs had a bonfire and burned every rule book. and the gameboard. if Ds were bigger assholes and willing to fight dirty and be as big of pieces of shit as their counterparts maybe our republic wouldn't be doomed. Michele Obama is smart and classy and honorable but she was also dead wrong - when they go low, which is literally the only way they do go now, going high is pointless. it's gotdamn infuriating 😡

tl/dr: if Democrats were bigger assholes we'd all be better off.

“Less decorum, more hangings. Biden in 2024!”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

LMAO at the pearl-clutching over Biden's assessment of Doocy.  Perfect summary of the last 5 years -- Trump can literally mock a disabled man, etc., but Biden calls a dumb son of a bitch a dumb son of a bitch and all of a sudden the right gets the vapors.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I hope after apologizing on the phone he then went over to his house to apologize again in person and then pulled an upper decker in his bathroom. 

How many walkers and shower seats would they have to stack to make it happen? 

1 hour ago, BigOrange1 said:

we're on the verge of losing our democracy because biden can't get his own party in line with his agenda that is widely popular amongst the electorate.  make whatever excuses for him you want but his first year has pretty much been a textbook definition of a failure of leadership.

will i vote for him if he is the dem nominee in 2024?  of course.  but that's simply because its a vote against fascism, not because biden has really done anything to earn it.

You haven't been paying attention.  Two words: Sinema, Manchin.  

11 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

If it's just the tip, it's fine.

You're an idiot.  Seriously, since you didn't attend UT why don't you amble over the SECRAnt and make a name for yourself there?  You have nothing to add here, and you'll have lots more friends.  People might even look up to you.

12 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

It really is amazing they keep trying to pump this narrative when their hero is bragging to us that he can identify a picture of a woman and a computer and can’t hold a glass of water without two hands.

Neither one of them are my hero.  I just get amused how so many of you get so fucking worked up about both of them.  They’re both fucking completely impotent politically and morally.   

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 5

1 minute ago, Trey3216 said:

Neither one of them are my hero.  I just get amused how so many of you get so fucking worked up about both of them.  They’re both fucking completely impotent politically and morally.   

Actually Biden is a good guy and trump is an evil narcissist asshole. Says a lot about you that you don’t see that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Actually Biden is a good guy and trump is an evil narcissist asshole. Says a lot about you that you don’t see that. 

Do good guys give eulogies at Robert Byrd’s funeral, and say shit like “black entrepreneurs are just as capable as whites, they just don’t have lawyers or accountants.”  

I mean c’mon man, the dude has 40+ years of publicly recorded racist and buffoonish commentary and you think I’m the ass because I think they’re both pieces of shit??!!   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

7 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Yeah, but having Joe Biden as president is exponentially better for this country than having Donald Trump as president.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Do good guys give eulogies at Robert Byrd’s funeral, and say shit like “black entrepreneurs are just as capable as whites, they just don’t have lawyers or accountants.”  

I mean c’mon man, the dude has 40+ years of publicly recorded racist and buffoonish commentary and you think I’m the ass because I think they’re both pieces of shit??!!   

Comparing whatever you can come up with for Biden and comparing it to all the shit trump has done means you are a total fucking idiot. Sorry but it’s a fact. I don’t make the rules. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Comparing whatever you can come up with for Biden and comparing it to all the shit trump has done means you are a total fucking idiot. Sorry but it’s a fact. I don’t make the rules. 

I don’t either, but I don’t gloss over the shit that has been pretty obvious for 5+ decades either.   Can’t have it one way and not the other.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon