Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

The buyback price would be set on day 1, and would not change.  The "incentive" would be that anyone who does not turn their AR-15 in for a full purchase price refund becomes a felon on Day 366.  Enjoy "masturbating" in prison.  (Fill in your own fantasy.)

Good luck with your fantasy. I’ll bet you dollars to donuts my grandkids will have mine passed down to them, legally. Grandfathered 30 round mags and all. 

• Hook 'Em 6

I negged you several times in the 'have more white babies" thread because you derailed it with a lot of obtuse remarks, many of which were very derogatory to other posters.  I don't have you on ignore, like I have many others, because I do enjoy some of your postings on other sections of the boards.  

However, you seem to delight in taking threads off topic and make them about you and your kind being victimized because of your personal stances.  I get tired of that.  I would imagine Beau Vine negged you like I did, in hopes to just get you to go away and let the thread get back on topic.   

You are definitely persistent, but tiring.  

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, pyrohornIII said:

I negged you several times in the 'have more white babies" thread because you derailed it with a lot of obtuse remarks, many of which were very derogatory to other posters.  I don't have you on ignore, like I have many others, because I do enjoy some of your postings on other sections of the boards.  

However, you seem to delight in taking threads off topic and make them about you and your kind being victimized because of your personal stances.  I get tired of that.  I would imagine Beau Vine negged you like I did, in hopes to just get you to go away and let the thread get back on topic.   

You are definitely persistent, but tiring.  

I went back and forth with 2 other posters. The realized it and actually apologized. I guess you did the same for them being off topic? Nah. Cool, cool. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Nope I only negged you because of your takes.  You are right about that.  I agreed with them and not you.   

13 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Godamnit. Are we going to do the thing where we talk about how it’s just not fair the fry cook with 5 kids and three kids daddies can’t afford to live in central Austin? And how we should all pitch in because her dignity is offended.  Offended by where she can’t live, not that she couldn’t finish high school. 

You must really feel guilty about what you have and what you will do to hang on to it, to be this vitriolic about people you know absolutely nothing about.  

13 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I also see people who can’t afford gas for the week, or food for their kids spend $1500 to go see the Texans lose. POS neighborhoods with new SUVs lining the street.  People can’t manage their $$, news at 9.  Doesn’t mean we should give away money for existing. 

Maybe their POS neighborhoods are like that due to redlining and ghetto landlords like Kushner.   Maybe if they had a chance to actually buy their own places, they might put as much into them as their vehicles.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

I didn't realize you were one of the gun nuts until today.  It's just sad man.

You should leave the CR and head to hobbies board every now and then. Nowhere near a nut, but I’d guess > 2 would be a nut to many. I’ve been into shooting sports (clays, long range target) since I was a kid. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

You should leave the CR and head to hobbies board every now and then. Nowhere near a nut, but I’d guess > 2 would be a nut to many. I’ve been into shooting sports (clays, long range target) since I was a kid. 

It’s not as much about the number of guns, but more about the belief that you need them for some reason. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Nope I only negged you because of your takes.  You are right about that.  I agreed with them and not you. 

Fair enough. 

7 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

You must really feel guilty about what you have and what you will do to hang on to it, to be this vitriolic about people you know absolutely nothing about.  

I don’t feel any guilt at all. Frustration of the sacrifice it takes to make a better life while others are handed it by the govt?  Yeah. An arbitrary line that not only punishes those sacrificing, but a slap in the face of making them fund it as well. Yeah.  Frustration, sure. I have nothing to feel guilty for. 

I don't care if people own handguns, hunting rifles, shotguns.  I don't care about concealed carry.  Open carry seems to be a testosterone substitute, but whatever. 

What I really care about are the high capacity high fire rate weapons that for some reason (this is a puzzler) are selected by psycho mass murderers to do their evil.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

It’s not as much about the number of guns, but more about the belief that you need them for some reason. 

Meh, I’ll leave that to the open carry guys.  To me, a tool for enjoyment.  Some of the only things I received as inheritance. But I sure af believe in the right for law abiding citizens to participate how they see fit. 

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't care if people own handguns, hunting rifles, shotguns.  I don't care about concealed carry.  Open carry seems to be a testosterone substitute, but whatever. 

What I really care about are the high capacity high fire rate weapons that for some reason (this is a puzzler) are selected by psycho mass murderers to do their evil.

You should look into which of all listed is responsible for more deaths each year.   Hint: it’s going to be the hardest to procure, and the one most Americans have in their night stands. 

58 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Good luck with your fantasy. I’ll bet you dollars to donuts my grandkids will have mine passed down to them, legally. Grandfathered 30 round mags and all. 

at least you finally admitted anybody actually 'coming to take your guns' is a fucking FANTASY. small win i guess. y'all been falling for that bogeyman for decades 🙄

tenor.gif

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I guess. I’ve been told I was an idiot for 10 years about slippery slope, hrrr drrrr. And now all I see are those same exact posters talking about the slippery slope of losing RvW is.

Uhhhh, isn't losing Roe v. Wade direct proof of the slippery slope? A decades long plan to flood the courts with hard right sympathizers culminating (for now) in pushing the unpopular, extreme Evangelical agenda on the rest of us?

So go ahead and continue to sit by while every Republican candidate has to bow to the altar of Trumpism to get and stay elected, while Tucker Carlson is their party's mouthpiece, while they have conventions in fucking Hungary and tell us that nothing bad--well, at least not as bad as having to tolerate Beto for a few years, amiright?--will come of it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Uhhhh, isn't losing Roe v. Wade direct proof of the slippery slope? A decades long plan to flood the courts with hard right sympathizers culminating (for now) in pushing the unpopular, extreme Evangelical agenda on the rest of us?

Nope. Slippery slopes don’t exist. Ask any opponent of the 2nd. Has been stated hundreds of times on this site by the ledgelord. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Dude you should just own it. You’re fine with mass murders as long as you get to keep your AR

Why the neg @fattyflattie? Don’t be such a pussy

oh I get it I should have said you’re fine with mass murders as long as your taxes stay low

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I guess. I’ve been told I was an idiot for 10 years about slippery slope, hrrr drrrr. And now all I see are those same exact posters talking about the slippery slope of losing RvW is. Just another this is important to me but will never happen to your stupid cause. Call me skeptical about everything at this point.  

I really don’t like the fact he’s a swarmy douche, either. And his policies tend to change alongside what’s polling well, but I’ll give him a small break on that since he’s a pol, and pol going to pol.

eta: take guns away is a boogeyman. I don’t care for any further restriction at the state level either. So it’s not “take your guns away” it’s more “change a single thing that’s not adding additional rights”. 

So, and stay with me here, you vote against him if he doesn’t deserve to keep the job, because it turns out that voting for someone isn’t a suicide pact and you can vote against them the next time if you want to. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

Why the neg @fattyflattie? Don’t be such a pussy

oh I get it I should have said you’re fine with mass murders as long as your taxes stay low

This is a game.

You're fine with people being killed as long as it looks like you're doing the right thing. "Take away all the guns for our safety." As your grandchildren get murdered because they get killed by deranged man with a gun that they purchased from some black market and shoots them dead. 

You scream that thier should be stricter gun laws and this shouldn't have happened, but in the back of your mind you know they could have if they were armed themselves, and your really have no real control how weapons are used by people. 

Keep up with this farce, but you're only hurting the most vulnerable who think they're safe, until they're not. 

I mean if you're going to say how Fatty's okay with murder, same can be said for you. 

• Fuck You 2

Just now, workswithseed said:

Take away all the guns for our safety

I never said that you dumb son of a bitch. There is something between no guns and 18yo with mental problems having easy access to semiautomatics with high capacity magazines. One party understands this 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

This is a game.

You're fine with people being killed as long as it looks like you're doing the right thing. "Take away all the guns for our safety." As your grandchildren get murdered because they get killed by deranged man with a gun that they purchased from some black market and shoots them dead. 

You scream that thier should be stricter gun laws and this shouldn't have happened, but in the back of your mind you know they could have if they were armed themselves, and your really have no real control how weapons are used by people. 

Keep up with this farce, but you're only hurting the most vulnerable who think they're safe, until they're not. 

I mean if you're going to say how Fatty's okay with murder, same can be said for you. 

Arm the grandkids. Great solution

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

One day a gunman could enter a school and murder fattys grandkids, and he will blame the libs for not being tougher on crime 

It will be another tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing 

28 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I never said that you dumb son of a bitch. There is something between no guns and 18yo with mental problems having easy access to semiautomatics with high capacity magazines. One party understands this 

The one up above did, and somehow I don't think you mind saying he's okay with his grandkids being killed as long as he keeps his guns. 

I mean you're already said he's okay with mass shootings, so why not? 

One party is okay with people being mowed down in the streets, as long as the ones who follow the rules are the ones killed, because people can't protect themselves from the 18yo who are shooting at them because the law says so. War on weapons is your cause, let's see how that's going in the other wars on enter name here.

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

You want more gun control, start enforcing the federal laws we already have.  Joe's son needs to be perp walked for lying on his form 4473.

You should make a citizen’s arrest 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I'll have to assume since you've not voluntarily melted down any of yours, you're also passive in the idea.  Sad. 

Like I said upthread there is something between no guns for anyone and easy access to high capacity magazines for semiautomatic weapons. You and your party are either too stupid to know that or you don’t give a fuck about mass murder. Sad

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Sawbonz said:

Like I said upthread there is something between no guns for anyone and easy access to high capacity magazines for semiautomatic weapons. You and your party are either too stupid to know that or you don’t give a fuck about mass murder. Sad

I like to own my own, and won’t give them up voluntarily for the good of humanity, but think you should listen to my thoughts on why you should give up things I don’t necessarily think you should have - sawbonz

At least your right in line with your party’s ethos. 

Just now, fattyflattie said:

I like to own my own, and won’t give them up voluntarily for the good of humanity, but think you should listen to my thoughts on why you should give up things I don’t necessarily think you should have - sawbonz

At least your right in line with your party’s ethos. 

That’s not what I said. Your mom should ask for a maternity test

5 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

That’s not what I said. Your mom should ask for a maternity test

You seem fixated on my mother and grandkids.  Odd.  It’s alright man. Keep fighting the good fight. I’m sure your political Pollyanna will someday materialize. 

Just now, fattyflattie said:

You seem fixated on my mother and grandkids.  Odd.  It’s alright man. Keep fighting the good fight. I’m sure your political Pollyanna will someday materialize. 

Hard to imagine a physician having such a stupid kid is all. Also I don’t give a shit about your grandkids the dumbfuck who wanted us to pay his student loans (but didn’t finish college) brought them up

10 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Hard to imagine a physician having such a stupid kid is all. Also I don’t give a shit about your grandkids the dumbfuck who wanted us to pay his student loans (but didn’t finish college) brought them up

Actually, I didn't. I thought you finished college, and should know how to read.

Edited by workswithseed

6 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Almost as hard to imagine as you becoming one, if you think about it.  Like a bit of Yin Yang going on there.  You’re cementing it’s true what they say, even the guy dead ass last in the class is still called Dr.   

7 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Almost as hard to imagine as you becoming one, if you think about it.  Like a bit of Yin Yang going on there.  You’re cementing it’s true what they say, even the guy dead ass last in the class is still called Dr.   

They sure do. That wasn’t me though. I guess you want to compare transcripts? What’s next paycheck stubs?

• Haha 1

I'm an err on side of caution.  I have no probs with responsible gun owners and ownership, but the make the libs cry gun giveaway mindset doesn't allow for responsibility.  Couple that with the rabid every opposing view needs to be eliminated/dehumanization rhetoric and it's brainwashing murder for simpletons or challenged people.  Because the people doing the mass killings aren't brainiacs--they're morons.  None of their lead from behind field generals are going to back them up or help them afterwards--they're going to deny culpability and hang them out to dry, and then start the drumbeats again slowly and increase the tempo gradually and repeat the whole scenario.  

In the scenario where Tucker or Trump is behind you, it will be to shoot you in the back at the first sign of resistance to save themselves.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

They sure do. That wasn’t me though. I guess you want to compare transcripts? What’s next paycheck stubs?

Lol. No, I’m fine with you making a great living. I’m all for everyone who wants to put in effort making a living. Easiest place in the world to do so. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon