Fiesta Bowl - Okie State vs Notre Dame ESPN noon

WBT

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

The fact we couldn't figure out that Spencer Sanders can't do anything but throw the ball in the flats/short outs and run and shut it the fuck down still dismays me.  

What's that?  We should play our DBs 20 yards from the LOS so we don't get burned deep?  Got it! -PK

4 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

What's that?  We should play our DBs 20 yards from the LOS so we don't get burned deep?  Got it! -PK

ND is playing them off, too...

I think the goal is to make them work the whole field, since you don't think the QB is good.

Is this announcing crew the best ESPN can do for one of the more prominent News Years Day bowl?  I’ve never heard either of these guys. I’m guessing the usual crews may have NFL obligations tomorrow.  Shit, might as well let Pam Ward call the damn thing.  

6 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:
13 minutes ago, Underdog said:
Can’t bleed into the Rose Bowl, written in the contract. 

Should have guessed the Rose bowl has to have their way all the time

Was only joking about the contract part but I wouldn’t be surprised.  I imagine it’s a highly rated bowl among the non CFP Bowls, I always loved watching it no matter who played in it. 

• Like 1

Let’s go, Domers. I continue to hold to my belief that you should not root for your conference rivals in any game. Im really curious (and, honestly, a little skeptical) if our fanbase will continue to do the same once we join the sec-sec-sec or if we will succumb to the thing we’ve always made fun of them for.

3 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

Is this announcing crew the best ESPN can do for one of the more prominent News Years Day bowl?  I’ve never heard either of these guys. I’m guessing the usual crews may have NFL obligations tomorrow.  Shit, might as well let Pam Ward call the damn thing.  

Tax A. C. T.!

5 minutes ago, mdleast said:

Let’s go, Domers. I continue to hold to my belief that you should not root for your conference rivals in any game. Im really curious (and, honestly, a little skeptical) if our fanbase will continue to do the same once we join the sec-sec-sec or if we will succumb to the thing we’ve always made fun of them for.

I doubt it.  I might root for some of the little guys of the SEC (like a Kentucky vs an Iowa today or a SCAR taking on FUPM) but I ain't rooting for Georgia, Bama, LSU, etc unless maybe they are playing tOSU.  aggy, ou and piggy are obvious no fly zones.  

Edited by Surly Bevo

28 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

PBP is the NY Jets PBP and the color guy is a former NFL QB.