Fiesta Bowl - Okie State vs Notre Dame ESPN noon

WBT

It's absolutely wild to say this since we went 5-7, but if we just had a functional offensive line we probably win the Big 12. With a functional o-line we can actually move the ball in the second half on OU and Okie Lite so they can't come back and beat us, we probably beat Baylor and then we aren't back sliding. Even if we lose in Ames, we're still in the title game. Fucking stupid. Fuck Tom Herman and Herb Hand.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, ATLLonghorn said:

It's absolutely wild to say this since we went 5-7, but if we just had a functional offensive line we probably win the Big 12. With a functional o-line we can actually move the ball in the second half on OU and Okie Lite so they can't come back and beat us, we probably beat Baylor and then we aren't back sliding. Even if we lose in Ames, we're still in the title game. Fucking stupid. Fuck Tom Herman and Herb Hand.

Thank the Maker for NIL. I think the oSu loss bothered me more than OU. 

1 minute ago, ATLLonghorn said:

We probably needed functional linebackers also.

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

We probably needed functional linebackers also.

I don't even think so! We would've just been able to outscore everyone except for Iowa State in Ames. It's not exactly the most ideal way to try and win games, but nobody in the Big 12 could match us offensively with a good offensive line. Stupid conference!

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Thank the Maker for NIL. I think the oSu loss bothered me more than OU. 

In the moment I agreed, but all these months later I don't feel the same way. The OU thing fucking sucked, but we still had a Big 12 championship in front of us so we could still achieve big things and the loss to Okie State wiped that out. It turns out the cultural rot left behind by the last staff was still festering and this staff couldn't fix it in a year (I hope to god they can fix it at all). So yeah, in the moment the Okie State loss pissed me off more, but it was just a symptom of a bigger disease.

I wanted to see just how each of these two QB’s numbers looked this year and I saw that Coan threw for more yards in a game twice this year than the 342 he has at the half. That came in OT against a five win FSU team (which is his only other four TD game besides this one) and then the regular season finale against a three win Stanford team.

Sanders threw for more yards in an entire game than Coan has so far only once when he threw for 344 against KSU. Going out on a limb here and guessing this doesn’t end well for Okie Lite.

4 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I wanted to see just how each of these two QB’s numbers looked this year and I saw that Coan threw for more yards in a game twice this year than the 342 he has at the half. That came in OT against a five win FSU team (which is his only other four TD game besides this one) and then the regular season finale against a three win Stanford team.

Sanders threw for more yards in an entire game than Coan has so far only once when he threw for 344 against KSU. Going out on a limb here and guessing this doesn’t end well for Okie Lite.

They're losing by 14 and Sanders hasn't thrown a back-breaking pick yet.

51 minutes ago, ATLLonghorn said:

This year’s OL recruiting class is probably the first in at least 15 years that adequately addresses a glaring need. We’ve had multiple head coaches, and even more coordinators, who haven’t had the basic awareness to recruit the second most important position on the field.