Sugar Bowl - Ole Miss vs Fuck Baylor

Surly Bevo

2 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

That's part of the reasons we're moving to the SEC, we get rid of these gravy-train-schools that make TV & gate money by being in the same conference with us, and play the negative-recruiting "Texas didn't want you" card, etc.

That negative-recruiting BS dries up in a huge way when we start playing in the SEC.

And so the snarky little Lois Kolkhorsts of the world in the Irate8 can shove it up their asses, and ROTATE IT! 

Confused-Ryan.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Though I really do not care for Baylor and their fans, I really have to give them credit. They have rebuilt their program twice after the Briles Era emphasizing physical toughness. I sure wish that UT would return to that style of play. Like Bud Wilkinson once said "exciting football should never be played at the expense of sound fundamental football. Superior execution of the basic fundamentals will usually insure victory. The main emphasis should be on running, blocking, and tackling." That is how Baylor plays and something we should take note especially since we're joining the SEC in the near future.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, theaveragejon said:

I find it incredibly infuriating baylor can have rape scandal, and murder scandal. And quietly go 1-11 and 2-7 and then turnaround and win the conference and NY6 bowl. While we bumble fuck around for over a decade and hire potatoes, and drunkards. 

You forgot their baseball team had the cat torturing scandal, too.

Well, I’m really glad that Baylor paid for the sins of the Briles era and learned their lesson

*sarcasm

Wut. This is a ridiculous take.

We gutted out rebuilds. Twice. With integrity. Not a single person remains from either scandal. These kids were literally prepubescent when briles was fired.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, harpercollins said:

Wut. This is a ridiculous take.

We gutted out rebuilds. Twice. With integrity. Not a single person remains from either scandal. These kids were literally prepubescent when briles was fired.

Your university helped your athletic department cover up systemic rape and to this day still covers up the full findings. Baylor should have been kicked out of the conference. Pretty sure that's what he means. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Your university helped your athletic department cover up systemic rape and to this day still covers up the full findings. Baylor should have been kicked out of the conference. Pretty sure that's what he means. 

And all the local LE covered it all up, too. Baylor PD, Waco PD, McLennan County Sheriff's Dept.....all to protect Rapelor football...
Truly Disgusting!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, theaveragejon said:

I find it incredibly infuriating baylor can have rape scandal, and murder scandal. And quietly go 1-11 and 2-7 and then turnaround and win the conference and NY6 bowl. While we bumble fuck around for over a decade and hire potatoes, and drunkards. 

yes, this is what happens when you have abject morons at the top with objective list that has winning somewhere around 4 or 5.

• Like 1