Vasectomy

Biff Tannen

I hope you're being less honest with your wife.  If you're not gonna be waited on for the weekend then what's the point?

All of this! Also I wasn’t bad on day two. Day three was worse and the swelling started. Then again I started running low on beer on day three.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2021 at 8:41 AM, BradInATX said:

Shout out to Dr. Dickinson at Austin Urology in Buda. Got mine done yesterday. In and out in 20 minutes. Talked about March Madness the whole time. Woke up this morning expecting pain and I have zero. Feels like I could go play 18 if I wanted to. Bonus that his assistant is pretty hot.

On 12/20/2020 at 9:57 AM, BrazilHorn said:

Got mine this past Wednesday. The “no scalpel” method. Dr. Floyd at Urology Austin. 
Really pretty minimal discomfort, especially compared to the fucking kidney stones I’m currently dealing with. These little motherfuckers are the absolute worst pain I’ve ever dealt with. Unreal. 

Any other Austin recs? This whole "sex with a condom" novelty has really worn off.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Guys, I'm so fucking horny.  I haven't blown a load in 8 days, but am terrified to do so. I keep imagining a supersoaker without a tank and my vas difrens just gonna suck up blood juices from my ballsack to deliver a load.  Please help!

You're overthinking it.  Just rub one out already.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

i'm scheduled for the clip in 3 weeks.   Evil Case Mccoy is freaking me out with this no popping for 8 days shit

Doc told me to wait 10.  Order your jockstraps now.  They're a lifesaver.

I tried to give it a tug today, but no way.  Will wait til sun. 

Hearing that Brad got a vasectomy is literally the best news I have heard all week. 
I had to unhide you on this thread because I knew you'd have something good. Don't worry my dude, you're just on ice for a little bit like my balls and my short game.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I think I waited a good 2 weeks to bust a nut. The soreness lingered for me longer than most, maybe about a week or so. Not bad pain, just sore. I think my problem is that I wore some fairly loose boxer briefs like day 2 or 3. Keep those compression shorts on.

Well, I had to get good and drunk but I finally made some pearl jam. 

Me and peckerwood almost gave up 3x, but just focused on our relationship and all the good times we've shared. No source material, no busty wife, just a man and his dong. 

It was about time as I had just got turned on by a pair of pants in a Dr. Seuss book. 

Thank you all for your support. 

30 minutes ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Well, I had to get good and drunk but I finally made some pearl jam. 

Me and peckerwood almost gave up 3x, but just focused on our relationship and all the good times we've shared. No source material, no busty wife, just a man and his dong. 

It was about time as I had just got turned on by a pair of pants in a Dr. Seuss book. 

Thank you all for your support. 

Who wrote that?  Keats? Emerson?  

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

welp about 24 hours since the chop. 

Went to Dr Hardemann at Urology Austin.  started me on some Xanex,  then spent 15 mins talking about the Longhorns while he did his thing with the boys.   then dunzo.   

only for a brief second did i get the sweet smell of burned AUS97 vas D's  otherwise, other than the oddiity of having your boys out there for the doc, his understudy and the nurse to all check out, it was relatively easy. 

put on the compression underwear everyone said to wear, and when I got home I was feeling a bit sleepy.  ended up laying down, put some ice an a bag on the boys, and taking a nap until 9p.... which funny enough was the time my pharmacy closes.... so no prescription meds last night.    some discomfort, but took 2 acetaminophen and slept through  the night, but did get the med this morn. no issues.

so far. no swelling, no major pain, only real concern is making sure I dont snap the compression shorts back in place after taking a piss. 

• 3 weeks later...

~18 hours post snip. Not too bad at all. In and out quickly. Didn't bother with the xanax/valium/laughing gas, and the pain was minimal. I get racked harder by my kids on a daily basis. Shout out to Dr. Trotter at Midtown Urology. UT Alum, and after having a couple appointments with him I'd say he'd definitely fit in here real well. 

• 1 year later...

Just got snipped yesterday. Only real pain was during the shot of local anesthetic. Something I was not expecting was I got a bit nauseous and started feeling like I was having cold sweats. I don't know if it was nerves or what. Definitely wasn't expecting that to happen. I was feeling fine by the time it was all over, though. I haven't had any pain since I got home and have been just relaxing with some frozen peas in my lap off and on.

I got it done by Dr David Phillips at Urology Austin.

6 hours ago, Murfdogg21 said:

::murfdogg enters the vasectomy chat:: 😱 

I picked a guy that was youngish among a pretty modern practice in the Woodlands that advertises no scalpel, minimally invasive. We’ll see about all that. 

I would appreciate updates on your experience. Seeking one for myself in that area. 

12 hours ago, hornfan785 said:

Just got snipped yesterday. Only real pain was during the shot of local anesthetic. Something I was not expecting was I got a bit nauseous and started feeling like I was having cold sweats. I don't know if it was nerves or what. Definitely wasn't expecting that to happen. I was feeling fine by the time it was all over, though. I haven't had any pain since I got home and have been just relaxing with some frozen peas in my lap off and on.

I got it done by Dr David Phillips at Urology Austin.

Sounds like a run of the mill vasovagal response. Happened to me too. I have to be pretty damn distracted during any sort of medical procedure. If I get to thinking about it too much, out go the lights. 

::murfdogg enters the vasectomy chat::  
I picked a guy that was youngish among a pretty modern practice in the Woodlands that advertises no scalpel, minimally invasive. We’ll see about all that. 

Mine was done by the guy in Katy that I think started that. Super easy and no issues.

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

In looking through this thread, I must be the only one who won the "incredibly sharp pain in testicles when I shoot a load for a year or so afterwards"  lottery.

fuck man Ive never even heard of anything like that...

1z7sw8jxo5s81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I look 3 days off after the boys were snipped and then had a very enthusiastic lady with a oral fetish clean out my live rounds for the next month.   was declared clear of live rounds 4 weeks to the day i got snipped. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

In looking through this thread, I must be the only one who won the "incredibly sharp pain in testicles when I shoot a load for a year or so afterwards"  lottery.

My doc warned me about this. The number he gave was high enough to definitely give me pause. Maybe 1 in 10 or something like that. 

At the time he mentioned something about being able to deaden the nerves if it happens. Can’t remember the details but you could ask about it. 

• Hook 'Em 1