TV Commercials - Classic, funny, banned, your favorite...

RollLeft

2 hours ago, RD3 said:

My favorites are the Old Milwaukee beer commercials from the mid 80s. Sombitch. How do you put youtube videos on this new site?

Just pull up the youtube video, then click the share icon and copy the link.

Then paste the link right here where you put your message. That's all you have to do

• Like 1

On 5/22/2018 at 1:16 PM, BurntOrangeCrush said:

Ahh, the Miller Lite Cat Fight girls.  I remember when they had them show up at Wrestlemania.  They kept arguing who ultimately made WM, Vince McMahon or Hulk Hogan...except the blond kept saying over and over "Hulk Holegan!"  Then they had a "match" along with Stacy Keibler (Mmmm) and Tori Wilson.  To this day we still refer to him as Hulk Holegan.

Edited by ulukinatme
  • Haha 1

I've always thought that Gilette nailed this commercial. When I was little, I thought "this is what it means to be a dad" and shaving goes hand-in-hand with it. Plus the song is catchcy.  I still love the commercial.  The scene of the dad hugging his son at the wedding gets me every time. Same with the dad smearing some shaving cream on his kid's face; I've done that to my kids if they are in the restroom with me while I'm shaving.

But rewatching this long commercial with a ton of dudes it strikes me that they have 3 black dudes out of a ton of people.  Even the football players and boxers are white dudes.  But that's the 80s I guess.  

Edited by RD3

27 minutes ago, PencilPusher said:

FOLLOW ME TO FREEDOM!

^ That may be the absolute best sportscenter commercial they ever made. Charlie was such a straight-laced guy, to have him be the one to lead everyone through the apocalypse was extra LOL worthy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PilotsError said:

My favorite Jordan commercial ever.  The kids nail it.

Lots of good ones posted and commercials are mostly lame but sometimes the advertising people get a stroke of genius like this one.