Wordle [spoilers inevitable but discouraged]

Prepuce of Doom

Wordle 229 5/6

🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Super annoying when you could have it in 3 but you get in 5 just due to a bad pick.Β 
Β 

Wordle 229 5/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Not happy with our focus out there today. Seems like we’re right there but couldn’t get over the hump and it cost us our 15 game win streak. We will regroup and be ready to go tomorrow. This one stings for now.
Β 

Wordle 229 X/6

πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

24 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Not happy with our focus out there today. Seems like we’re right there but couldn’t get over the hump and it cost us our 15 game win streak. We will regroup and be ready to go tomorrow. This one stings for now.
Β 

Wordle 229 X/6

πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›

β€œI just want to say one thing to the fans and everybody in Wordle Nation. I’m sorry. Extremely sorry. I was hoping for an undefeated season. That was my goal. It’s something that's never done here. But I promise you one thing: a lot of good will come out of this.

β€œYou have never seen any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of this season, and you’ll never see someone push to get the answer in six tries or less as hard as I will push myself the rest of this season. You’ll never see someone play Wordle harder than I will the rest of the season. God bless.”

Damnit, seriously thought I’d get it in two today.Β 
Β 

Spoiler

Pretty sure β€œshart” was my last option, if that’s even in the dictionary yet.

Wordle 229 5/6*

🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Well shit, thought I had it in 3. Then in 4.

Β 

Wordle 229 5/6

⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

37 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Wordle 229 4/6

🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I might have had this in 3 if I hadn't screwed up on my second guess.Β 

Hard Mode would’ve prevented that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shoxthemonkey said:

Wordle 229 X/6

🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜

Β 

Had to end sometime, I suppose.

Shoxing.

1 hour ago, jofus said:

It would be neat if it made red squares when you re-try letters that you already ruled out.

I wish they’d add blank or skip letters. Β Not that you can submit, but it would help me workshop a solution.

Like yesterday with Moist. Β It would be nice if you had _ _ I S T and then could workshop what two letters it starts with. Β Some people I know use paper to do that but I’m visual and I think it would be a cool addition that doesn’t change the basic game play.

46 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

I wish they’d add blank or skip letters. Β Not that you can submit, but it would help me workshop a solution.

Like yesterday with Moist. Β It would be nice if you had _ _ I S T and then could workshop what two letters it starts with. Β Some people I know use paper to do that but I’m visual and I think it would be a cool addition that doesn’t change the basic game play.

You can’t see paper?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BearMace said:

Agree. I've often wished you could select and fill in individual cells. Seems like such a simple fix.Β 

You can always use dummy letters like an β€œX” or an β€œI” to fill in spaces. When working on longer puzzles in Wordle Unlimited I’ve found that I spend more time looking at the keypad and considering unused letters and combinations. Then kind of going back and forth between the keypad and the puzzle blocks trying to see what words might fit. I still haven’t solved a 5-letter puzzle in Wordle in 2 guesses but have solved multiple puzzles of longer words in Unlimited in just a couple tries. With longer words you get more clues and eliminate more possibilities. And there are fewer words to consider that fit the established criteria. It’s just harder to think of them.Β 

Wordle 230 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Spoiler

Remit

Bidet

Chest

XXXXX

Β 

Edited by slorch

Wordle 230 6/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

Almost broke my streak

Wordle 230 4/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Looks like staying at the NARDS MOTEL will net me a 4 pretty consistently. I'm planning on switching to hard mode if and when my 3s exceed my 5s.

Β 

Screenshot_20220204-074147_Chrome.jpg

Wordle 230 4/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Thought I might get it in 2 after that opening. Nope.Β