Wordle [spoilers inevitable but discouraged]

Prepuce of Doom

12 minutes ago, fluff said:

I am trying to think through if you get one or two letters correct but not in the right spot on the first guess, is it worth guessing another word with none of those letters so you can flesh out a few more letters? I am thinking probably not, but curious to other thoughts.

Yeah, thus far I have been starting with nards/motel (partly because I think it's funny) but I may switch to over to @Hanrahan 's irate/sound at some point. My personal goal is to then solve it on the third shot. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Superhero said:

Wordle 205 4/6

🟩🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I used MEDIA as my starting word yesterday. STARE today. What are some other good first guesses?

I've been using slate or sound. Stare is a good one. These comments are unrelated to today's game.

Wordle 206 3/6

🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Edited by KYHorn

1 hour ago, HRSchenker said:

This shit is fun! 

Screenshot_20220111-125021_Chrome.jpg

wtf dude

Oh Come On GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY 

ETA okay fine, 'spoilers are inevitable' but it def takes some of the fun out of it, can't wait for the 'got it in one try!' posts lol. are some of you unable to use the 'share' option on the site? 

Edited by mchookem
  • Rage+1 1

25 minutes ago, mchookem said:

wtf dude

Oh Come On GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY 

ETA okay fine, 'spoilers are inevitable' but it def takes some of the fun out of it, can't wait for the 'got it in one try!' posts lol. are some of you unable to use the 'share' option on the site? 

Yeah, I don't think spoilers add anything to the discussion either, but I think it's impossible to keep people from doing it. 

I'm amending the title again... 

• Like 1

• Prepuce of Doom changed the title to Wordle [spoilers inevitable but discouraged]