Cowboys @ Eagles: Week 18 Season Finale

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Trey3216 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Wilson and Gallup are back and Amari is gone 

Falling in love with guys and being unable to part with them / overpaying them to keep em is the Cowboys way. 

Resigning Gallup would be fucking stupid, unless the knee injury means he's not getting fat offers from the market. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DougO said:

I would still like to trade Cooper, but don't know if they could get the kind of return they could have last year. He's just a high-maintenance dude that's not an alpha dog. He has a few big games that make his stats look good, then is just a possession guy that disappears for lengths of time. Always has been.

¿Que? High maintenance!?!?!? Whatchu talkin bout Willis? Amari is the lowest maintenance #1 WR I've ever seen. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Dak looked like his old self on that last possession.

Impressed with Philly's second unit on the offensive line. They run block better than Dallas' first stringers.

We will see what this offense has next week. Philly was missing 16 starters and had zero to play for. I just have serious doubts with how the last 2 months played out on this team putting it all together against playoff teams. And that goes for the defense, too. 

Next week will be Arizona or the Rams. First playoff game in 3 years so lets fucking see what this team has in them. McCarthy and Quinn's first playoff games in a long time. Both trying to prove themselves again.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

We will see what this offense has next week. Philly was missing 16 starters and had zero to play for. I just have serious doubts with how the last 2 months played out on this team putting it all together against playoff teams. And that goes for the defense, too. 

Understood. Wasn't implying that "Dak's back, baby!" Just noting that he looked confident and authoritative on that final drive of the first half, much more so than I've seen him lately.

Hope it translates against whomever next week. The team will need it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

That would be a mistake I don't know what it is but Amari's mere presence on the field opens everything up for everyone else. 

he's the best route runner on the team, which is probably why Dak looks for him at the goal line a lot.

• Like 1