2nd Special Council on Clinton Investigation & Trump Spying

SmokeyBear1861

1 hour ago, TornACL said:

As opposed to sending unsolicited PMs and letting total strangers know where you went to college and the degree you obtained? 

Yeah, I suppose you're right.

For once. 

Sorry I got in your head. You're a very, very smart boy. 

So... you did a couple years at community college?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, SmokeyBear1861 said:

So... you did a couple years at community college?

Well played! Not only are you a very smart boy but you're razor-tongued as well! A dick measuring contest about levels of education is very productive. I guess there aren't a lot of "Clinton investigation" updates to keep this thread alive, so might as well fill the empty space. Speaking of which, how is it that you manage to fit all of that political knowledge and all of that sharp wit up in that noggin of yours, along with all of that empty space? Mighty impressive!

I don't post my paystubs on message boards (like Rocko) and I don't go around trying to convince people I'm smart by telling people where I went to school (like you). There's a special word to describe people who do stuff like that, but you're a smart boy so I'm sure you already know it. Or you know how to look it up.

As far as you know, I'm just a harmless dirt poor dum-dum. That's cool with me. I've never given a moment's thought to what people like you think of people like me, and that's served me pretty well so far. You should try it. Begging strangers for validation on internet message boards is tacky, and kind of a sad look.

Just now, TornACL said:

Well played! Not only are you a very smart boy but you're razor-tongued as well! A dick measuring contest about levels of education is very productive. I guess there aren't a lot of "Clinton investigation" updates to keep this thread alive, so might as well fill the empty space. Speaking of which, how is it that you manage to fit all of that political knowledge and all of that sharp wit up in that noggin of yours, along with all of that empty space? Mighty impressive!

I don't post my paystubs on message boards (like Rocko) and I don't go around trying to convince people I'm smart by telling people where I went to school (like you). There's a special word to describe people who do stuff like that, but you're a smart boy so I'm sure you already know it. Or you know how to look it up.

As far as you know, I'm just a harmless dirt poor dum-dum. That's cool with me. I've never given a moment's thought to what people like you think of people like me, and that's served me pretty well so far. You should try it. Begging strangers for validation on internet message boards is tacky, and kind of a sad look.

You brought up intelligence and education level.

It's fine, the IG report looms, so does the investigation into the spying on political opponents. It's Friday though, memorial weekend. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1